“Awesome Food and Atmosphere but the Service is Usually Slow”
Review of Mukilteo Lodge

Mukilteo Lodge
Ranked #41 of 63 Restaurants in Mukilteo
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Pacific NW
“Awesome Food and Atmosphere but the Service is Usually Slow”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I've eaten at Mukilteo Lodge several times and the food has always been fantastic. They have a great menu of burgers and sandwiches and they also have several entree choices that have been great. I'd say my favorite is their Buffalo burger.

However, the service has typically been slow, even at lunch, and only once in recent memory has the service been what I would consider acceptably prompt. But don't get me wrong, the wait staff is always wonderful....just slow.

Lebanon, Oregon
“Overpriced, bad service and average food at best.”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Came with wife and two young children. After being seated sat over 10 minutes before even being greeted, and the place was not that busy. After ordering, drinks took longer then you would expect for a simple cocktail and beer. After taking food order, server and other employee stood at edge of our table and talked badly about another customer without any attempt to be quiet about it. I was amazed this happened. Having worked in food service, i know we all talk bad about the customers at some point, but never out in the open in which at least 4 other tables of customers could hear you!!! I got a Reuben that was average, as were the wife's chicken burger an kids meals. Wife only ate about half her meal since it was so ho hum. Second round of drinks took about 20 minutes. Again a cocktail and beer. My beer was ordered 3 times to 3 different employes before finally getting to me. There is much better food and service to be had in this price range. I will not go again.

Seattle, Washington
“Service stinks, decent food”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Been here numerous times covering a variety of days, times, number in party, etc. Not once has the service been adequate - I think this place is way too overrated. Perhaps the Lodge has no training for the wait staff, and they've never waited tables before?? Their selection of beer is decent and food is mediocre - nothing spectacular. I'm throwing in the towel on this place, just not impressed and given it a fair shot.

Everett, Washington
“one of my favorite's in Mukilteo”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I've eaten at the Mukilteo Lodge many times now and I love this place. I've had business lunches here, dinner with my family, and dinner with friends. The have a decent selection of food options and a great beer selection (rotating beers on tap).

Snohomish, Washington
“Great Beer and food”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Have been here several times for both meals and just a beer. The food is very good and consistent, and there is a great variety of beers to choose from. Staff is very friendly. We have had many items on the menu and have not been disappointed. The fish tacos are very good

Visited July 2013