Extended Stay America - Seattle - Mukilteo
TownePlace Suites Seattle Everett/Mukilteo(Mukilteo)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$91
US$85
US$75
QualityInn
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2013

This was my time staying at an Extended Stay America and I liked it. This hotel has a great location - a quiet area near lots of restaurants. It is very close to Payne Field airport but I never heard any aircraft. The front desk staff was very kind and helpful. The room was nice with a full kitchen and a comfortable recliner. The complimentary breakfast is minimalist (basically coffee & a muffin or oatmeal bar). They refer to the breakfast as "Grab & Go" which is an accurate description; no place to sit and eat it.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Mukilteo, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Hi there,

Thank you for your first time review of our property! I truly appreciate your comments regarding the room and location. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

Hotel is in the north part of Seattle.

Good: cheap, clean, apart hotel( you can cook your own food), comfortable bed, free parking, free wifi, good customer service.

Bad: smell of our first room was bad because of previous guest. It was kind of spicy odor but they changed our room immediately( good customer service), they offer only basic to go breakfast ( apples, some cereal bars, coffee and tea) but the hotel is cheap, clean and good enough to compensate it.

I stayed bunch of bad and good hotels so far, I would rank this hotel in my top 10%. Value and service are better than most expensive hotels. If you are not planning to stay in downtown and have a limited budget, I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Mukilteo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I appreciate you letting me know about the issue with your original room, and are happy the staff was quick to address the problem. I am sorry for this issue, and am using it as a teaching tool for our staff. Still, I am glad that you enjoyed your clean room, our free WiFi and free parking.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

After reading the reviews I decided to stay at this hotel. We stayed two nights and it was well worth every penny. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Sierra was really nice when we checked in. This would be an ideal place to stay, especially if your going to stay for a period of time. In pervious reviews some people said the beds were hard. It was perfect for me, it was a firm mattress but not too firm where it was uncomfortable. The was spacious and clean, there was plenty of room to move around. I would stay here again and at any other extended stay!

Room Tip: "Close to the ferry and dock" "Short trip to the mall" "Nearby places to buy groceries"
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Mukilteo, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

Debby - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are so excited to know how much you truly enjoyed your room as well as our friendly, helpful staff. It is also great that you liked the bed in your room and found our hotel to be spacious as well as clean overall.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

wow what a great place for the price front desk was very nice rooms very nice if ur in the everett area i suggest checking out this hotel i have stayed at much worse places. i highly reccomend this hotel

Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Mukilteo, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the location and value of our property. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

I've read the other reviews; yes, the beds are hard. But our rooms were super clean, the staff was friendly and you cannot beat the price. We were able to book two rooms for what we would have paid for one room elsewhere in the Seattle area which was a huge plus for us - traveling with two older teenagers. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Mukilteo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

Shelley - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate you letting us know that the bedding in your room was uncomfortable. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with a clean, comfortable room and that our staff was so friendly.