“Very Disatisfied Guest” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Seattle - Mukilteo

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Extended Stay America - Seattle - Mukilteo
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Mukilteo
Mukilteo, Washington
“Very Disatisfied Guest”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

I booked this room same day because I didn't want to drive home due to the snow storm that set in during my working hours. Feb. 8, 2014. This place is close to my job (Boeing). When I booked the room I was not made aware there would be no front desk clerk available. I arrived @ 12:05 am because I work nights. The clerk was aware of this arrangment. When I arrived, to my surprise the doors were locked. There was a phone on the side for me to call to have the door opened. A man was yelling at the top of his lungs at me! He was asking me why I was arriving so late. I explained to him I booked the ride without knowledge that I could not arrive late. He finally let me in. He was very irrate, out of control, I was so close to calling the police! He then threw a paper at me to fill out and put my credit card # on the bottom. I did that but I refused to write down my credit card #. The computers were down. Later I found out this guy worked in the laundry room. My advice to anyone who books here: Make sure you get all the details from the person who is booking the ride for you. This hotel closes at a certain time. You don't know what kind of idiot you will be facing when you arrive. Its best to either arrive early or don't book a room here if its "their" after hours. I will never stay at this hotel again unless they have a front desk clerk available. What a way to run a business!!!! Shame on Extended Stay! One more thing, the room stunk! The pillow cases and sheets smelled bad.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
6 Thank Meaculpa A
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Mukilteo, responded to this review, 14 February 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The situation you described regarding your check-in is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I will be meeting with our staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact me directly, at muk@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you’re in town.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

This was a single night's stay, so no comment of the long term facilities, but from what I experienced it was a clean and comfortable property. Looked very close to the Boeing tour and plant.

Customer service was A+, especially the shorter-haired girl who informed me she was permanently heading to Idaho in a few days time.

Breakfast was average ESA oatmeal and packaged muffins.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Mukilteo, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that we were able to provide you with a clean, comfortable stay. It’s great to hear that you were pleased with our hotel and our staff. We would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014

The hotel is nice, clean, it has good guest service. Location is good if you want to be away from the city and close to Boeing for a tour. In the sorroundings you have gas station, supermarket, ferry launching, beach (cool).

Just be prepared for no room service you have to do your room.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank AndrewChannels
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Mukilteo, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Andrew – I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It’s great to hear that our staff, location and cleanliness of our hotel met your travel needs. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to having you visit us again in the future.
Lynnwood, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

Check to make sure you have Coffee, Shampoo, and Conditioner. We had none of these things and found out in morning it was all missing. Not a good way to start your day. Just checked out without doing breakfast.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Mukilteo, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am sorry to hear that the front desk did not inform you that we do not have shampoo in our rooms and should have been offered at check- in. I also apologize that there was not any coffee in your room upon check in .

Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will be going over the amenities that should be offered when checking in and also checking each room before check- in to ensure all items offered are available in our rooms, to make sure your experience is not repeated.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at muk2@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Willemstad, Curacao
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

My wife and I stayed during our vacation for 66 days at the Extended Stay America in Mukilteo, WA.
Every details met our expectation, the studio room was spacious and clean.
The most important for my wife and I, was the excellent and most friendly service received from all the front desk ad its personnel, Brianna, Maribel , Elli and so on.
All of them dis their utmost so that we felt at home away from home. THANKS
A special thanks to the Charles Hagedorn, General Manager , Charles was always available to assist us if needed.

The only suggestion I would like to add to my comment is that Breakfast and the available TV channels needs a revisions and upgrade.

THANKS

And Greetings from Curacao, The Dutch Caribbean

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Nelsal13
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Mukilteo, responded to this review, 12 December 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the friendliness of the staff and cleanliness of our hotel. It was truly a pleasure getting to know you and your lovely wife.

We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Eden Valley, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013

You will be happy with this place. Nice little kitchen area. Large room and good sized TV. Kitchen could use a few more utensils. Breakfast grab and go is OK. Got a good price too. We would go here again. A lot of noise at night above us, so get a room on the top floor.

Room Tip: Get a room on the top floor. We were on the 2nd and there was a lot of noise above us all night long...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Mukilteo, responded to this review, 29 November 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so pleased to hear that you found the hotel clean and a convenient location for your stay. Also, I am pleased you enjoyed the fully equipped kitchen and flat screen television in your suite.

Willard, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

Nice place to stay, clean , quiet, staff was excellent and very helpful. Maribel & the manager were so nice and friendly even answering my stupid questions about the HOV lanes on I-5. They were very cool. Enjoyed our stay and yes we will be back in the future.

Room Tip: We were on floors one and three with no problems.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Mukilteo, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
The team and I appreciate your nice remarks. We are pleased to hear that Maribel answered your questions and was friendly. We strive to provide a great stay for all guest and I am pleased our clean rooms and accommodating staff provided this for your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Have a nice day.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mukilteo
TownePlace Suites Seattle Everett/Mukilteo
Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront
Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett
Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett
BEST WESTERN PLUS Navigator Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#7 of 21 in Everett

Been to Extended Stay America - Seattle - Mukilteo? Share your experiences!