“Quick stop, good stop.”

Extended Stay America - Seattle - Mukilteo
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Mukilteo
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Stayed here 1 night to be convenient to Boeing for a tour.
Easy check-in. Nice staff.
Comfortable and clean room, free wifi, and the most affordable in the area.
Make sure you ask for any shampoo or conditioner at the front desk as they are not provided in the rooms. Also make sure you indicate that you want a NON SMOKING room.
Free grab and go breakfast that includes coffee, and pre packaged items like muffins and granola bars. Made a nice snack later in the day. We opted for a real breakfast at the Speedway Diner across the street. Yum.

Overall, great location if you are visiting Boeing.

Room Tip: Make sure you indicate you want a NON SMOKING room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Leesh77
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Mukilteo, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. It's great to hear that everything went well during your stay. I am especially glad that you had an easy check in with our courteous staff, and that you enjoyed the selection at our free grab-and-go breakfast. Thank you again for your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

My room is always ready. Any issues are handled immediately. Staff is extremely helpful and they know my name. Never any hassel at check in (cuz its all done before I get there). Most relaxed Ive been

Room Tip: Top floor is smoking. All rooms are good. Never hear neighbors. No Swimming Pool as stated above.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mary F
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I booked this room same day because I didn't want to drive home due to the snow storm that set in during my working hours. Feb. 8, 2014. This place is close to my job (Boeing). When I booked the room I was not made aware there would be no front desk clerk available. I arrived @ 12:05 am because I work nights. The clerk was aware of this arrangment. When I arrived, to my surprise the doors were locked. There was a phone on the side for me to call to have the door opened. A man was yelling at the top of his lungs at me! He was asking me why I was arriving so late. I explained to him I booked the ride without knowledge that I could not arrive late. He finally let me in. He was very irrate, out of control, I was so close to calling the police! He then threw a paper at me to fill out and put my credit card # on the bottom. I did that but I refused to write down my credit card #. The computers were down. Later I found out this guy worked in the laundry room. My advice to anyone who books here: Make sure you get all the details from the person who is booking the ride for you. This hotel closes at a certain time. You don't know what kind of idiot you will be facing when you arrive. Its best to either arrive early or don't book a room here if its "their" after hours. I will never stay at this hotel again unless they have a front desk clerk available. What a way to run a business!!!! Shame on Extended Stay! One more thing, the room stunk! The pillow cases and sheets smelled bad.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
6  Thank Meaculpa A
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Mukilteo, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The situation you described regarding your check-in is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I will be meeting with our staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact me directly, at muk@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you’re in town.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

This was a single night's stay, so no comment of the long term facilities, but from what I experienced it was a clean and comfortable property. Looked very close to the Boeing tour and plant.

Customer service was A+, especially the shorter-haired girl who informed me she was permanently heading to Idaho in a few days time.

Breakfast was average ESA oatmeal and packaged muffins.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Mukilteo, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that we were able to provide you with a clean, comfortable stay. It’s great to hear that you were pleased with our hotel and our staff. We would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

The hotel is nice, clean, it has good guest service. Location is good if you want to be away from the city and close to Boeing for a tour. In the sorroundings you have gas station, supermarket, ferry launching, beach (cool).

Just be prepared for no room service you have to do your room.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank AndrewChannels
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Mukilteo, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Andrew – I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It’s great to hear that our staff, location and cleanliness of our hotel met your travel needs. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to having you visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Check to make sure you have Coffee, Shampoo, and Conditioner. We had none of these things and found out in morning it was all missing. Not a good way to start your day. Just checked out without doing breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Mukilteo, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am sorry to hear that the front desk did not inform you that we do not have shampoo in our rooms and should have been offered at check- in. I also apologize that there was not any coffee in your room upon check in .

Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will be going over the amenities that should be offered when checking in and also checking each room before check- in to ensure all items offered are available in our rooms, to make sure your experience is not repeated.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at muk2@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

My wife and I stayed during our vacation for 66 days at the Extended Stay America in Mukilteo, WA.
Every details met our expectation, the studio room was spacious and clean.
The most important for my wife and I, was the excellent and most friendly service received from all the front desk ad its personnel, Brianna, Maribel , Elli and so on.
All of them dis their utmost so that we felt at home away from home. THANKS
A special thanks to the Charles Hagedorn, General Manager , Charles was always available to assist us if needed.

The only suggestion I would like to add to my comment is that Breakfast and the available TV channels needs a revisions and upgrade.

THANKS

And Greetings from Curacao, The Dutch Caribbean

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Nelsal13
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Mukilteo, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the friendliness of the staff and cleanliness of our hotel. It was truly a pleasure getting to know you and your lovely wife.

We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mukilteo
TownePlace Suites Seattle Everett/Mukilteo
Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett
Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett
Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront
Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood

Been to Extended Stay America - Seattle - Mukilteo? Share your experiences!