“so much promise, but...”

Brooklyn Bros Pizzeria
Ranked #7 of 66 Restaurants in Mukilteo
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We stopped in for pizza here after driving by many times since we recently moved to the area. We tried a number of different single slice pizzas and found it to be just OK overall. I really like the Sicilian pizza but found the thin crust slices to be just OK (for my taste). The service was pretty good overall.

I may give it a try again later but if I find a great pizza place in the area, then I probably won't be back.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

This place offers at least six pizza varieties that you can order by the slice. The slices are large and for their style, is pretty good. Whole pies are huge.

1  Thank ambrosius57
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I love their Sicilian Pizza. It is the only place in the area that has it and it is much like my grandma used to make. One piece can fill you up.

2  Thank CoralYBC
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Chanced upon this place, had a couple of slices, but it was very good, with good ingredients. Lots of people there on dates, families, etc. Good place to catch a game, too, on the big screen. Prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank joshua b
Reviewed 20 October 2013

the pizza slices were large, thin delicious crust, numerous selections of flavor, all with distinct homemade sauce and toppings. The people working here are so kind to tourists and make you feel welcome.

1  Thank Ingalls

Been to Brooklyn Bros Pizzeria? Share your experiences!