Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett
US$153
US$118
ExtendedStay
  • Breakfast included
TownePlace Suites Seattle Everett/Mukilteo(Mukilteo)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$91
US$85
US$76
Travelocity
All reviewspaine fieldfuture of flightboeing plantfactory tourboeing facilitiesflight museumaviation centerwhidbey islandroom facingshort drivehotel is locatedbusiness tripa great place to stayclean hotelconvenient locationthe room was nicedefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 December 2013

"Funny" aging property, with restaurant where they ask you pay before you eat your food & stressed staff member who is bartender, server, bell boy at the same time; with a room with no real glasses; with a Breakfast with burned toasts & one server who has just 3.5 seconds for you, because she is so stressed that she doesn't have time to serve all the guests. It's of OK for the money paid, but could be definitely better in small details (not enough staff to provide actual service)....

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
hgiseattle, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Pavel K,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North. While value for a product is always appreciated, customer service is the most important aspect of any hotel. I apologize for the lack in service provided by the restaurant staff member. As the General Manager of the property I am taking steps to make sure that we staff the restaurant properly and hope that you will give us another chance to serve you. I look forward to seeing you again at the HGI Seattle North and if I can be of further assistance I may be reached at 425-423-9000.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

It was close to my needs and the price was fine . Breakfast was good and which eliminated an early morning stop . The staff was polite. I am not really sure what else I can say ... Some people dont need 200 characters to get a point across ... I am one.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Angela D M

Angela G M,

Location and value are important to todays traveler and I am happy to see that we were able to satisfy those needs for you. My staff and I pride ourselves in offering outstanding customer service and it looks like you noticed. I will definately share your experience with my staff and we look forward to being your home away from home on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

I have stayed at this hotel previously. The location is remote, but very quiet. The hotel is on a smaller scale for a Hilton, but very clean, very modern and comfortable. There is not alot of staff and you will notice a small hotel kind of feeling. It is a great place to stay and we will stay again in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Katherine P

Katherine P.,
I'm so glad that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North. It was wonderfulto see that you felt we offered a clean and comfortable hotel, with all the modern conveniences of a larger property. Please keep us in mind for all your travel needs and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

This is the nicest HGI we have stayed in so far and we have stayed in several. Clean, safe, great service. Located within very short walk to Boeing Museum and Boeing Factory tour. Right on Paine Field - we saw the Dream Lifter land. The kids were ecstatic! We used the pool, restaurant, fitness center, WiFi. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
hgiseattle, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2013

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for your kind comments. We appreciate you business and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 3 December 2013

This hotel is consistently clean and comfortable, and the location next to Paine Field, where Boeing tests its jumbo jets, is good for us when we visit family in the area. This time we watched a Dreamlifter land. What an awesome plane! I like to stay on the side facing the airport, particularly on the 3rd floor for the best views of the many planes (some being serviced or repaired) and of the Cascades. The rooms are large and the beds comfortable (if you realize you have a hardness dial you can set on each side of the bed under the sheet). Very nice place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank your for your kind review. We look forward to your next visit!