“Great place to stay”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Mukilteo
Lynden, United States
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

We took our grandchildren to see the Boeing tour, and the hotel is only a few yards from the parking lot to Boeing's main entrance. The entire staff was not only friendly and helpful they went the extra mile to make sure we were comfortable and all all our needs were met. This was the friendliest hotel we've ever stayed.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Lorenzo0722, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to submit such a wonderful review of the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North\Everett. Traveling with kids takes alot of patience and I'm glad my staff was able to make the trip easier on you and your family. I will share these positive comments with the staff and management. Thank you for choosing us for your hotel needs and we hope to see you and your grandkids again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Tacoma, United States
Reviewed 22 February 2014

A peaceful place to stay and away from City but still driving distance. Close to a ferry dock to take to Whidbey Island. Staff are friendly, The room is clean and smell fresh. I've enjoyed my stay here and will return again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North\Everett. I am glad to see that we were able to provide you with a peaceful getaway. Life is hectic and its always good to get a chance to unwind and relax. My staff is dedicated to serving our guests and I am always happy to hear from guests where we succeeded in that task. I appreciate your business and I look forward to seeing you again soon.
Oakland, California
Reviewed 20 February 2014

If you are an Aviation Geek like us, this IS the place to stay, request a room facing the Airport and watch the beautiful 787, 777 & 747 taking off and landing. The Hotel is very clean and has friendly staff.

Surrey, Canada
Reviewed 19 February 2014

A very good and quite place for a loving couple who needs a nice comfort during a special occasion. We were welcome in our room in style with a free bottle of Wine (Hogue Chardonnay) for the night. Room 116 was next to the swimming pool and gym . And you can guess what a lovely valentine it was. Thank you Hilton.

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 18 February 2014

A late review is better than no review in my opinion. Stayed here for a few nights in September and will never return. Terrible service, no follow up. Checked in late on evening - with a young daughter than had thrown up all over herself, me, and crying and just needed to have a bath and goto bed. Tried to get a crib - was told no - as noone was available to bring it to the room. We offered to bring it up to no answer. Very odd process.

Went to speak to someone the next morning after having next to little or really no sleep and was greated by a terrible attitude and actually had i believe the manager arguing in front of guests with me. I have never been treated so poorly and horribly by any type of hotel, meeting organizer, just anyone in general. I even felt bad for arguing and came down and said i was sorry - just all of these issues were beyond comprehension to me when i'm paying money to stay at a hotel. Her response was nothing short of cold and uncaring. I truly have told all of my friends and family to avoid this hotel.

I recently just returned from staying at the Hilton Seattle Airport and I will ONLY stay there if in the area now. I had even provided a comment card and submitted my problems with hilton directly and I never received one word of follow up. Terrible service. I deal with many Hilton properties for meeting and travel planning for our company and it has affected my opinion of the brand and have been shopping around for other national hotel companies that treat guests nationally with a bit more respect and customer service they deserve.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Sedro Woolley, Washington
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I had a perfect two-day stay through aviation geek fest 2014/AGF14. Was able to check in early and have a $50 hold for incidentals placed as well, request extra Kuerig capsules from housecleaning for the new coffee machine and had two quiet evenings in a highway-facing room. While others enjoyed the airport views for the first time, this repeat customer (been here before in April 2011, June 2012 and July 2013) decided to trade that for the placid nights and peaceful early mornings required for my vacation. My room was perfectly clean, all staff were a joy to stay with, and I was able to even stock up from the pantry from my hold for my travels. Very pleasant all around, many thanks to the staff.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed 18 February 2014

What could be better than staying in a hotel next to an active runway adjacent to a Boeing factory pumping out shiny new planes? Nothing thats what. The location of this HGI is amazing if you're in the area for the Future of Flight centre but everyone probably already knows that so lets move on to the hotel itself.

Service was great throughout. Stayed here for a recent event and check-in although busy was expedient. Loved how they greeted everyone to acknowledge your presence even if they couldn't get to you right away.

Was set up in a runway facing room. Initially was declined my request but one "suddenly came up". Never quite know what this really means.

Pool was of decent size, didn't get around to it as I was too busy with the event. Gym was small but had the essentials. Weight rack goes up to 50lbs for those that are curious.

Room was your average HGI build and decor. TV a little on the small side (32" I believe), but who needs that when you have that great view out the window.

Only downside was the bed, which was surprising. For the life of me just couldn't get a decent comfortable position with the little lever they have on their beds for firmness. Woke up multiple times throughout the night.

Breakfast was included in room rate, and it was pretty decent. Had a "buffet breakfast", although they limit you to just one hot plate order. Cold items like muffins and juices are self-serve buffet style. Wouldn't have paid full price for this knowing how it was, but was much appreciated after that restless night.

Would stay here again for events in the area, but will need some getting used to those beds.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mukilteo
Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront
Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett
Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites
TownePlace Suites Seattle Everett/Mukilteo
Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett
Extended Stay America - Seattle - Mukilteo

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett? Share your experiences!