“SINGLE NIGHT STAY TECHNICAL ISSUES” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett

Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Mukilteo
OVIEDO, United States
“SINGLE NIGHT STAY TECHNICAL ISSUES”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

Problems from the start. I had reservation/confirmation, Hotel did not. Had to provide my CC# twice while checking in, did not ask if I was an Honors Member, Adjacent airfield started operations @ 4:30am, Wake-up call set for 5:45 ring until 6:45, At check-out, waited 25 minutes until I was told they would email receipt, received two receipts, different amounts, different CC #'s. On upside while Hotel computers technology was a disaster, Front Desk, Bar, Restaurant Staff were very friendly and food was good. So recommend staying at different hotel, come here to eat...

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Lorenzo0722, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North\Everett. I am truly sorry for the issues that you encountered while at my hotel. We have reviewed the issues that you mentioned and have begun to address them with the staff. We are constantly training our employees to provide great customer service and will continue to do so. I hope that you give us another chance in the near future and I promise that you will see a difference in your overall experience. If there is anything else I could do for you please contact me directly at 425-320-2026.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Mount Pleasant, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

This hotel was a pleasure to stay at. The staff was friendly and the quietness of the hotel was great. My wife and I got good rest and enjoyed our stay. The only problem was we weren't aware of the adjustable bed. They had proper signs at the front desk but we didn't notice it until speaking with them the following morning. Overall experience was great.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North\Everett. I'm glad that you were able to relax and get a good nights sleep. Our Garden Sleep System beds are a wonderful amenity that give our guests the opportunity to set the comfort of their beds to their individual liking. I appreciate you staying with us and I hope to see you again real soon.
Gilbert, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

This is an excellent hotel to stay at while visiting the Boeing Everret facility. It is also a great place to stay if you are going to visit the four museums in the area. I highly recceomend it. The breakfast staff are excellent.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North\Everett for your hotel needs. I'm glad that you enjoyed your visit not only to the property, but to the Boeing tour as well. I'm glad that the breakfast staff was able to make your stay more enjoyable and I will pass on the kind comments to the staff and management. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.
Lynden, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

We took our grandchildren to see the Boeing tour, and the hotel is only a few yards from the parking lot to Boeing's main entrance. The entire staff was not only friendly and helpful they went the extra mile to make sure we were comfortable and all all our needs were met. This was the friendliest hotel we've ever stayed.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit such a wonderful review of the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North\Everett. Traveling with kids takes alot of patience and I'm glad my staff was able to make the trip easier on you and your family. I will share these positive comments with the staff and management. Thank you for choosing us for your hotel needs and we hope to see you and your grandkids again soon.
Tacoma, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

A peaceful place to stay and away from City but still driving distance. Close to a ferry dock to take to Whidbey Island. Staff are friendly, The room is clean and smell fresh. I've enjoyed my stay here and will return again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North\Everett. I am glad to see that we were able to provide you with a peaceful getaway. Life is hectic and its always good to get a chance to unwind and relax. My staff is dedicated to serving our guests and I am always happy to hear from guests where we succeeded in that task. I appreciate your business and I look forward to seeing you again soon.
Oakland, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

If you are an Aviation Geek like us, this IS the place to stay, request a room facing the Airport and watch the beautiful 787, 777 & 747 taking off and landing. The Hotel is very clean and has friendly staff.

Surrey, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

A very good and quite place for a loving couple who needs a nice comfort during a special occasion. We were welcome in our room in style with a free bottle of Wine (Hogue Chardonnay) for the night. Room 116 was next to the swimming pool and gym . And you can guess what a lovely valentine it was. Thank you Hilton.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mukilteo
Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront
Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett
BEST WESTERN PLUS Navigator Inn & Suites
TownePlace Suites Seattle Everett/Mukilteo
Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett
Extended Stay America - Seattle - Mukilteo

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett? Share your experiences!