“Nice place to stay”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Mukilteo
Charleston, South Carolina
“Nice place to stay”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

only issue is with the menu being in the process of being changed and the items listed not being available was disappointing. Otherwise good place to stay and would recommed it. Very convienence to Boeing location

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Lorenzo0722, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North\Everett. I am glad that we were able to provide you with a positive experience. I apologize for not having teh menu item that you were looking for. We are currently in the process of upgrading our menu, but that is not a valid reason not to have what we advertise. I will make sure to bring this issue to our Chefs attention and I'm sure she will take the appropriate action. I appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
Tainan, Taiwan
Reviewed 31 March 2014

My stay here for a double was about $150 after taxes and fees, which felt a little high. It was a great experience and the service was superb, but I was sorely disappointed in the restaurant; not only was it expensive, but the food was poor.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback of the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North\Everett. I am glad that we provided you a satisfactory visit on the rooms side, but it sounds like we did not meet your expectations on the restaurant side. our Chef is constantly looking at ways to improve our service and quality and I will bring this issue to her attenton. Please contact me directly at 425-320-2026 on your next visit and "Dinners on Me" .
Snohomish, Washington
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We actually stayed here for over a month and really enjoyed our stay. The staff is very professional and friendly and made our long stay very enjoyable. Spectacular view of Paine Field and easy to see the new Boeing jets take off for test flights and deliveries. Great location near the Boeing factory, freeway access to I5, and the Mukilteo ferry to travel to Whidbey island. Several good restaurants to choose from in the area, and the Future Of Flight is an easy walk across the parking lot.

Only question I have: Why didn't they add a roof top lounge to watch the jets take off?

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the runway.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North\Everett. I'm glad to see that you had a positve experience at the property. It really is quite a sight to see all the different size planes that fly in and out of the Boeing airfield. Unfortunately we do not have a rooftop bar, but our patio area will be open soon. Come out and enjoy either drinks or a meal in our wonderful spring and summer weather. As always I appreciate your business and I hope that you will come back and see us again real soon.
OVIEDO, United States
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Problems from the start. I had reservation/confirmation, Hotel did not. Had to provide my CC# twice while checking in, did not ask if I was an Honors Member, Adjacent airfield started operations @ 4:30am, Wake-up call set for 5:45 ring until 6:45, At check-out, waited 25 minutes until I was told they would email receipt, received two receipts, different amounts, different CC #'s. On upside while Hotel computers technology was a disaster, Front Desk, Bar, Restaurant Staff were very friendly and food was good. So recommend staying at different hotel, come here to eat...

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North\Everett. I am truly sorry for the issues that you encountered while at my hotel. We have reviewed the issues that you mentioned and have begun to address them with the staff. We are constantly training our employees to provide great customer service and will continue to do so. I hope that you give us another chance in the near future and I promise that you will see a difference in your overall experience. If there is anything else I could do for you please contact me directly at 425-320-2026.
Mount Pleasant, United States
Reviewed 11 March 2014

This hotel was a pleasure to stay at. The staff was friendly and the quietness of the hotel was great. My wife and I got good rest and enjoyed our stay. The only problem was we weren't aware of the adjustable bed. They had proper signs at the front desk but we didn't notice it until speaking with them the following morning. Overall experience was great.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North\Everett. I'm glad that you were able to relax and get a good nights sleep. Our Garden Sleep System beds are a wonderful amenity that give our guests the opportunity to set the comfort of their beds to their individual liking. I appreciate you staying with us and I hope to see you again real soon.
Gilbert, Arizona
Reviewed 10 March 2014

This is an excellent hotel to stay at while visiting the Boeing Everret facility. It is also a great place to stay if you are going to visit the four museums in the area. I highly recceomend it. The breakfast staff are excellent.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North\Everett for your hotel needs. I'm glad that you enjoyed your visit not only to the property, but to the Boeing tour as well. I'm glad that the breakfast staff was able to make your stay more enjoyable and I will pass on the kind comments to the staff and management. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.
Lynden, United States
Reviewed 3 March 2014

We took our grandchildren to see the Boeing tour, and the hotel is only a few yards from the parking lot to Boeing's main entrance. The entire staff was not only friendly and helpful they went the extra mile to make sure we were comfortable and all all our needs were met. This was the friendliest hotel we've ever stayed.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit such a wonderful review of the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North\Everett. Traveling with kids takes alot of patience and I'm glad my staff was able to make the trip easier on you and your family. I will share these positive comments with the staff and management. Thank you for choosing us for your hotel needs and we hope to see you and your grandkids again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mukilteo
Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront
Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett
BEST WESTERN PLUS Navigator Inn & Suites
TownePlace Suites Seattle Everett/Mukilteo
Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett
Extended Stay America - Seattle - Mukilteo

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett? Share your experiences!