Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett
ExtendedStay
  • Breakfast included
US$186
Staybridge.com
TownePlace Suites Seattle Everett/Mukilteo(Mukilteo)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$123
US$108
US$98
Priceline
All reviewspaine fieldfuture of flightboeing plantfactory tourboeing facilitiesflight museumaviation centerwhidbey islandroom facingshort drivehotel is locatedbusiness tripa great place to stayclean hotelconvenient locationthe room was nicedefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Another great stay in a Hilton Garden Inn. We visited in August 2013, as we were doing the Boeing Tour the next day. The location is perfect for Boeing (you can just walk there), and the hotel was great.

We were upgraded to a larger room, with a separate bedroom. The restaurant was very good and the staff were very friendly.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Lorenzo0722, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Mr Jenner,

Thank you for the wonderful comments. I am glad that you enjoyed yor stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North. The Boeing Tour is alot of fun and it sounds like you had a great time. I appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

No room cleaned up very next day. I returned from business, it was awful to see the messy room. Enormous noise from heating kept me awake. Cold staff made me unpleasant!!!! I will never go there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Eunjung K
Reviewed 31 March 2014

The staff at this hotel were beyone helpful. The restaurant staff went above and beyond to make every meal enjoyable. The staff that stand out most in my mind were the chef Katlin, who went out of her way to make sure every meal was to its highest quality, along with Jason who often came out to back up Kaitlins quality checks. Maxwell and Chris which served both as bar tenders and servers ensured that all meals were promptly delivered from the kitchen and every need was met, along with providing interesting conversation. I have to say these folks made sure every box was checked and every need was met. These are genuinely great people and I would love to stay there again if I am ever in town.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for recognizing the customer service provided by the restaurant staff of the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North\Everett. I will share your comments with Chef Kaytlin and her staff. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

only issue is with the menu being in the process of being changed and the items listed not being available was disappointing. Otherwise good place to stay and would recommed it. Very convienence to Boeing location

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North\Everett. I am glad that we were able to provide you with a positive experience. I apologize for not having teh menu item that you were looking for. We are currently in the process of upgrading our menu, but that is not a valid reason not to have what we advertise. I will make sure to bring this issue to our Chefs attention and I'm sure she will take the appropriate action. I appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

My stay here for a double was about $150 after taxes and fees, which felt a little high. It was a great experience and the service was superb, but I was sorely disappointed in the restaurant; not only was it expensive, but the food was poor.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback of the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North\Everett. I am glad that we provided you a satisfactory visit on the rooms side, but it sounds like we did not meet your expectations on the restaurant side. our Chef is constantly looking at ways to improve our service and quality and I will bring this issue to her attenton. Please contact me directly at 425-320-2026 on your next visit and "Dinners on Me" .