“Great food, beer and setting”

Diamond Knot Brewery and Alehouse
Ranked #3 of 63 Restaurants in Mukilteo
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lynnwood, Washington
“Great food, beer and setting”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

The hot stone dishes make for a unique and tasty dining experience. The pizzas, sandwiches, soups, salads and specials are also great options if you don't feel like cooking your own meal. It can be a bit of a wait to get in, but it's not hard to pass the time exploring the park, lighthouse and beach. Or, if it's a bit to wet or chilly, there are plenty of signature beers to enjoy while you wait. The recent expansion, with family seating, makes the Diamond Knot a must for anyone looking for a new spot to enjoy.

Visited September 2013

• Korean first
Seattle, WA
“Family Dinner Night”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Diamond Knot was our choice for a Saturday night out and it did not disappoint. A kids pizza made table side and two stone grilled steak sandwiches made for a fun and delicious evening. The UW-Ariz football game was on the big screen and good beer filled the glasses. Our service was great and the price was good for the quality/amount of food. Will definitely return!!!

• Visited September 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
“Good food, great service, great beer!”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

I was visiting from out of town and this place was recommended to me since this is the kind of place I enjoy and I sure did. I wish I had a chance to try more of the menu because it all looked so good. I got the carnivore calzone and as the name implies it was meat, meat and more meat. Delicious! It’s on the spicy side though so if you like bland try something else. Great looking beer selection too. I started with the brown ale and stuck with it. It was just too good to try something else. The service could not have been any better. Our server was a lovely young lady who gave us plenty of attention and acted like she enjoyed it. If I get back to the area, I’ll eat here again.

• Visited August 2013
Austin, Texas
“Good food great beer”
Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

I had fish and chips and they were very nice good size, good taste and too much to eat. The IPA and the Industrial IPAs were great. Will stop again when I'm in the area.

• Visited August 2013
Mukilteo
“Rude/Lazy/Slow Waitresses, Amazing Food!”
Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

We sat ourselves in the bar like the sign said then waited forever for everything. When we were finally greeted, it seemed like the waitress hated having us. Her attitude was deplorable. On top of that, just a couple examples so I don't bore you: She brought a steak knife about 5-6 minutes after we got our dinner. Our drinks were empty during dinner. It took her forever to offer us another drink then it took forever and a day to get the drink to our table. However, we cooked our steak and seafood dinner on a stone grill and will go back for the amazing food and the fun of it. If the service is really bad again, I'll just fill my growler to go and get online and buy my own stone and do it myself at home. Whoever created this brand got everything right except the help he hires. As soon as he/she can figure the service end of it out, this place will be worth 5 million stars!

• Visited July 2013