“GREAT”

Arnie's Restaurant & Bar - Mukilteo
Ranked #2 of 65 Restaurants in Mukilteo
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, View, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Description: Located on the Edmonds and Mukilteo waterfronts Arnies Restaurants has set the standard for Northwest Dining for the past 37 years. Sweeping panoramic views of Puget Sound, majestic snow covered Olympic Mountains, or ferries silhouette against a colorful sunset, sets the scene for a spectacular meal. Our extensive menu offers a wide variety of Northwest favorites. From Ginger Chicken Lettuce Wraps to Oven Roasted Crab Dip appetizer or the mouth watering Pit Roasted Salmon to tender Slow Roasted Prime Rib you will find something special for any occasion. Whether enjoying the view from the deck outside or from our beautiful dining room we promise, you will be treated to an outstanding, upscale, yet casual taste of the Northwest. Join us at Arnies today!
Reviewed 8 August 2014

The food is wonderful, the service was good and the view was great! The prices are pricey - but the food was outstanding! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Visited Arnie's today for the first time for a work lunch. I made 11:15am lunch reservations at 10:50am day of - EASY. While the décor could be updated that does not matter because you should be ordering the clam chowder and chowing down on it. Especially good with the warm sourdough bread they serve to the entire table. I know this is bold to say, but it is better than Ivar's clam chowder. Also good view of the ferry terminal and you can see the trains go by on the tracks below. Will definitely return!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Arnie's in Mukilteo always pleases. Excellent choices all over the large menu from seafood to beef, chicken to pasta. Almost every table has a view of Bay where the ferry landing is located and ships leave every 30 minutes. If you're lucky you'll also see the AMTRAK or Sounder commuter train zip by below the restaurant.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

This is a great little place to eat in Mukilteo. They have a great outdoor patio and view of the ocean. Indoors has a great view also. They offer lunch specials that are not on the menu outside and that makes it a little more reasonable for lunch. I had the prime rib 1/2 sandwich with soup deal and it was great. I wish I would have ordered the whole sandwich …it was wonderful. My husband ordered the fish tacos which he said were really good.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Let me start by saying that this was my one year anniversary with my girlfriend. I wanted to take her someplace I remembered as being good. We made reservations. When we arrived, the hostess was abrasive. Told us we would wait 15 minutes past our reservation. Upon seating, I could see cooked rice grains still on the table in plain view. My girlfriend pointed out the greasy fingerprints on the glasses and silverware. The chairs and tables were sticky. She felt that we should leave, but I said let's give it a chance. When the waitress arrived after 15 minutes of being seated she proceeded to complain about how bad her evening was going. She too was abrasive throughout the whole ordeal. We finally placed our orders after having been there over 30 minutes. That was 8:00. Our food finally arrived at 9:00. One hour later. My girlfriend and I were not impressed at all. My girlfriend's risotto was wet and lumpy and had no flavor. My fried seafood was like a grease sponge with unchanged oil. As soon as our food arrived we started being attacked by fruit flies. At least they were happy with that place. They can have it. We 'll never set foot in that place again. I'll spread the word that what was once a nice place a decade ago is now a total hole. Very disappointing. STAY AWAY!

1  Thank Esteban E