“Gary the owner is an All-star!”

Cove Resort & Restaurant
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Naches
Cove Resort & Restaurant
Olalla, Washington, United States
“Gary the owner is an All-star!”
Reviewed 13 August 2012

My family and I were spending 8 days off of the Tieton river, near Rimrock Lake, Naches, WA. We planned on taking our boat and launching every day off of the lake. Instead of having to launch it every day, my father (who had had stayed at The Cover Resort in his camper and boat), suggested we go talk to the host or owner to find out if he could launch our boat and rent a slip for the week. Without reservations and completely unannounced, we asked around and found the owner (Gary). Gary without hesitation found a slip for our boat, would launch the boat for us (he has to use a 1947 International tractor with metal tracks to launch), rent us a slip, and take our boat out of the water upon us leaving, for a very, very reasonable price. With all of that, my father needed to dump the sewer and fill up with water in his camper. Gary added the sewer dump price in and still, was such a reasonable price, we couldn't beat it anywhere, or even want to ask around.
After our week was up, I found Gary told him the time frame when we would be returning from our outing, and that I would like the boat pulled out. Gary was right near the dock prepared for us upon our arrival, asked us if we were ready pull it out, he then went and got his tractor and my trailer. He brought the trailer down and I drove the boat on the trailer, Gary hooked up the winch and safety strap, before pulling me out. Not once did I have to do any hard effort, because Gary is an All-star! He pulled the boat up to the front by Hwy 12 for ease of hooking it on to my truck.
If you want customer service with a smile, clean, friendly atmosphere, and a safe place to put your boat, go to the Cove Resort!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family

Couples
Solo
Business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Naches
Packwood Lodge
#2 of 5 in Packwood
Cowlitz River Lodge
Cowlitz River Lodge
#4 of 5 in Packwood

Been to Cove Resort & Restaurant? Share your experiences!