“Great place for family reunion.”
other travellers have booked this property
View of the lodge from the hot tub
Living room with 70 inch home theater View of the lodge from lower part of the property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living room with 70 inch home theater
View of the lodge from lower part of the property
View of the roof top solar with the Naches river gorge in the background.
Living room with leather recliner couches
Master Bedroom with King Bed
Kitchen with bar seating area
Second bedroom with queen bed and dressers
Downstairs family room with leather sofas
View of second bedroom from the mirror
Driveway to the lodge with crisp sun on snow covered trees
Downstairs family room with leather couches
Looking out the living room
Hot tub with the hills in the background
Deck with zero gravity recliners
Entry way deck
Entry stairs to the lodge
Deck with sunlight streaking through
Downstairs bedroom with full bed and dressers
View of the Naches gorge from picnic area
Two Hummingbirds feed
Looking up the hill from the deck
The expansive deck
The deck after a good snowfall
Hummingbirds relax
Hummingbird Hill welcome arch
Deck with hummingbird feeders
View of the Naches gorge
Hot tub and the master bedroom view
Family room downstairs
Hummingbird visit
Sunset from the living room
Driving up to the lodge at dusk
View of the lodge from upper part of property in the winter
Main bathroom
Dining room with stonework in the background
Living room with leather recliner sofas
Hot tub with the view of snow all around
Lower parking area with room for 6 cars accessible from flat road.
View of the winter wonderland from the wrap around deck.
Upper garage and apple trees in the snow.
Hot tub in the snow.
The roof top solar panels provide the lodge's electric power.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Scott0255...
Yakima, Washington
“Great place for family reunion.”
Reviewed 17 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I reserved this location for a family reunion July 2nd thru July 5th 2017. We had 14 family members who showed up and occasional visitors. The property has a great view of the area with plenty of seating inside and out. Three of us brought our RV's for additional sleeping arrangements. If you decide to bring an larger RV longer than 24ft you will need to drive past the property 1 mile to turn around and approach the entrance coming from the south. After we settled in it was a nice place for our reunion. The hummingbirds were out earlier in the morning and were very enjoyable to watch. If you are having a large group you may want to bring additional coolers for drinks and snacks. We filled the refrigerator fairly quickly with the large amount of food that we bought. There is a freezer in the garage which we also used as well. The property has all the cooking and dining utinsels that you would need. We still brought paper plates and plastic silverware for in between meals and snacks for family members and guests. The property also includes all the electronic devices that anyone may need, chrome books, tablets, etc all connected to the in house wifi. We really appreciate the opportunity to have our family reunion and my anniversary at this location.

D'Arcy R
“Winter Wonderland!”
Reviewed 17 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

My family and I had such a great time over the weekend at Hummingbird Hill. The lodge was very comfortable with two different living rooms so the kids could hang oiut in one place and the grown ups in another.

One of my families favorite things was the music room. My son tried to learn how to play guitar and there was some rocking out by others with the keyboard, electric guitar, and drums.

A very good time. We will definitely stay here again.

Your age range 50-64
A TripAdvisor Member
“This was the most awesome place to have my wedding!!!”
Reviewed 29 December 2016 for a stay in March 2016

When my husband said he was ready to plan the wedding, I pictured in my mind a winter wedding with snow on the ground at a beautiful log cabin. I got the beautiful log cabin right but wedding day was a warm 75 degrees. We had the wedding out on the deck and it was amazing!!! I had gone to see the cabin in February when there was snow on the ground and I put my Jeep in 4-wheel drive to make it up the driveway. I loved that! So when the wedding happened I still in my mind pictured it in snow.
I took so long to send in my review because I wanted this place to be my own little secret. We plan to return for our first anniversary.

JHT84
Bellingham
“The perfect vacation home, absolutely must return!”
Reviewed 17 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

I can not say enough good things about Hummingbird Hill Lodge! We stayed with friends, 2 couples and 1 single guy while we did some great 4 wheeling nearby. We all loved the lodge! There was a great mix of fantastic common areas-big kitchen, amazing theater room with tons of movies including 3D, hot tub, huge wrap around porch, and yet we all had our privacy with well spaced rooms on two floors. The garage was a huge hit with the guys who had some repairs to do after long days of wheeling. Great temperature control in the house, easy keypad and security system, and owners left conveniences everywhere- flashlights, well stocked kitchen, including food, foil, bags, laundry soap, everything you might forget! Don't miss the Hot Sauce Cupboard-a huge hit with the guys! We all would love to stay again, for longer! Owners make it SO easy to reserve and the communication was above average with details provided on what to expect, even covered which cell phone plans work at the house. Overall outstanding experience I hope to experience again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Comfy beds-slept like a rock! Peaceful porch in the mornings.
Liked least: No curtains on the master glass door, great view though.
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Bellingham
Reviewed 1 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

ID
Reviewed 10 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Wa
Reviewed 31 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing