“nice little pub”

Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Calgary, Canada
“nice little pub”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

We stopped here for dinner after stopping for the night in North Bend. It was close to our hotel, so we thought we would give it a try. Hubby had a steak and it was cooked as requested and very good. I had a chicken and pasta dish that was quite good, and very plentiful. I don't usually have trouble finishing meals, but i struggled with this one, it was pretty big. Service was friendly, but a bit slow. I think it was the ktichen that was slow, however, as our meals were hot when they came out. There were a couple of pool tables in what looks like a newer, pretty large section up a few stairs.Lots of windows in this section. I would recommend this pub for dinner if you are in town.

Visited July 2012

North Bend, WA
“Good bar food”
Reviewed 31 May 2012

And, a great bar. Service can be a little slow and it can be noisy.

Visited May 2012
Issaquah
“fun to go”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

Fun staff and special prices on Taco Tuesday i think it was. Make a good beverage with good beer selections.

Visited July 2011
SpokaneWA
“We asked Yelp for a place to eat in North Bend, this had the best reviews.”
Reviewed 27 May 2012

Jack had a french dip washed down with a Mac and Jack. I had a great Cobb Salad. We were there at 3 pm so it was quiet on a rainy afternoon but service was good, people were friendly... I find I can trust Yelp on my Driod and we got good directions to get there also. If in North Bend, we will return...Lots of TV for sports.

• Visited May 2012
Tacoma, Washington
“A good choice”
Reviewed 20 May 2012 via mobile

Nice selection of beers. The corned beef on my Reuben was excellent. It could have had more sauerkraut and dark rye is better. Fries done on site, not from a bag.