“Rudest restaurant experience ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Mongolian grill

Mongolian grill
Ranked #38 of 50 Restaurants in North Bend
Cuisines: Asian, Mongolian
Dining options: Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Seating
Issaquah, Washington
“Rudest restaurant experience ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2012

This was the worst dining experience ever. Where is the 0 star?

To summarize. I have been to Mongolian before and I know there are rules for takeout. But the people running the restaurant watch over you like hawks. They are so cold about it too. Rudest service ever encountered.

My 1.5  year old was just going to have a bite off my plate. But they told me "no share" and forced me to walk back over and prepare a kids bowl and buy a kids meal for 5 bucks. No way he needs a kids meal.  I was not happy at all. Obviously my son cant eat the whole kids meal. He ate just a few bites. So when we finished, my son had 95% of his food on his plate. I asked for a take out for his. They said "please read sign, no takeout".  How can there be no takeout? She made me buy a kids meal. This place was not even all you can eat. This was charged by the bowl.

I was furious, I refused to pay for his meal at that point.

Other things to discuss besides how rude this place is...

1) They have a weight limit on meat. Every other review says .5 pound. Well, the sign next to meat says .25 pound now.

2) They tell you what order to put your food. If you do it wrong, the lady will tell you she wont cook it. They make you get noodles and veggies first. Meat last. So this way your bowl wont fit the meat. The guy came over and tells you too much meat and told us to take some off.

3) No Refils on soda. Despite charging $2 a soda.

Not only will I not go back here. But I will make it my responsibility to help ensure this place goes out of business. This is how much I am angry at being treated. I will tomorrow bring a print out of these yelp reviews and hand them out to every customer that tries to go in the restaurant.

3 Thank worldtravelers_ja