“Went in too late”
Review of I Luv Teriyaki

I Luv Teriyaki
Ranked #11 of 52 Restaurants in North Bend
Reviewed 12 November 2013

We needed a quick late dinner and went here arriving 45 minutes before it closed at 9pm. There was only one other person still there and we were able to order quickly. The food was brought to us when ready. There was room for around 40 people with the option of eat in or take away. The décor is plain and not designed for formal dining. The selection was good and the quantity was plentiful.

The down side of our visit was the men's restroom was out of order but you could wash your hands. The other issue was during our eat-in meal the restaurant staff decided to start their evening clean. The smell of the floor cleaning solution caused us to quickly finish and leave without finishing.

1  Thank DrSteveWA