“Good quick lunch/Rest stop”
Review of I Luv Teriyaki

I Luv Teriyaki
Ranked #8 of 51 Restaurants in North Bend
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Nothing fancy (it's in a Safeway strip mall) but good, fresh, fast meal close to the North Bend Outlets and I-90. My kids were tired and hungry after an active morning in the snow on Snoqualmie. They were thrilled to find their standard order of yakisoba and gyoza on the menu.
The yakisoba had lots of veggies and a fair amount of chicken. The gyoza were crispy and hot from the fryer. Prices seem a bit higher than most teriyaki places, but the portions are generous and good quality. All in all, a great place to take a break from shopping

Reviewed 12 November 2013

We needed a quick late dinner and went here arriving 45 minutes before it closed at 9pm. There was only one other person still there and we were able to order quickly. The food was brought to us when ready. There was room for around 40 people with the option of eat in or take away. The décor is plain and not designed for formal dining. The selection was good and the quantity was plentiful.

The down side of our visit was the men's restroom was out of order but you could wash your hands. The other issue was during our eat-in meal the restaurant staff decided to start their evening clean. The smell of the floor cleaning solution caused us to quickly finish and leave without finishing.

1  Thank DrSteveWA