“Decent food”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Abbotsford, Canada
“Decent food”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

The place is a little grimy, but the food is pretty decent. The staff is friendly and they're pretty quick too. But they could certainly do with a solid deep-clean.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Rhys M

Oak Harbor
“Quick fresh Thai”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Our go to Thai takeout place in Oak Harbor. We went there about once a week when we lived on island. On the east coast and still miss it.

• Visited April 2013
California
“Great food!”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

The food here is delicious--all fresh ingredients & made to order. The restaurant is clean & it's fun to watch the chefs prepare the food. Very nice staff and the food is quickly prepared. This is one of our regular favorites.

• Visited November 2013
Oak Harbor, Washington
“Very Greasy, But Tough, Dry Meat”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

My husband and I are huge Thai fans and so when I moved to Oak Harbor last week and saw the long line at 123 Thai I was excited to try it out! Despite their organized way of ordering the food, I found it to still be a fairly long wait for my order to come up and I was disappointed when it did. My thai tea that I ordered was not sweetened at all it would seem and had a very bitter after taste unlike any I had tasted before. In addition, I ordered best thai peanut sauce, after being confused by the two separate menus and only seeing the weird option of basically having a pad thai omelette instead of normal pad thai. It was spinach, sprouts, and chicken on white rice with peanut sauce. I was surprised to find such an oily mess when I opened my meal back in my room. The peanut sauce was a little too sweet, and for a place that boasts our rice is free, I didnt have enough to last me through the meal. The chicken was the worst part, however, being excessively dry and tasteless. Price was more than most thai restaurants. Decor was tacky and horribly misdirected, too. I doubt I will be coming back.

• Visited October 2013
Oak Harbor, Washington
“Fast food Thai”
Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

I only come here if im in a hurry and dont have time for a nice sit down thai meal. Food is good but not great in my opinion. The staff is hit and miss, high turnover of employees. I have been told by several employees the manager refuses to give them the tips they earn so I no longer tip. Sad too because there has been a couple exceptional trips ive had where they certainly deserved it. All in all, nothing fancy but will fill your stomach when your in a hurry.

• Visited September 2013