“Eat Well”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 October 2018

Local hang out. Food is consistent and usually very good. Price is a bit higher but well worth the cost. Service is good and always friendly. Be prepared to wait during rush times.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

After a day of competing in a taekwondo tournament we were starving. A large group of 14 of us went there for a late dinner. We called ahead to let them know we were coming and they were able to accommodate us. I had my three children with me and they were able to find plenty of food that was to their liking.

They put us in a back room and had to seat us at two different tables but that was fine since we were starving. The servers were friendly, the atmosphere was fun, and the portions were huge!

We had burgers, chicken burgers, pizza, and appetizers. The food was flavorful and we had to take some of it back to our hotel for a late night snack. The service was a little slow but I attribute this to there being 14 of us.

I felt the prices were pretty spot on considering how much food we got. I would go here again with my family.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

Coming from Colorado with a bzillion breweries, my wife and I are fans of breweries (in fact there's one down the block from us). After dinner, we decided to go to Flyers for a beer.

The Brewery feels like a restaurant with a brewery added on. There is a large room with numerous tables around. At one side is the bar. We sat at the bar. The beer was fine. The atmosphere not so much.

Wouldn't go back.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

We stopped here after a day of exploring Whidbey Island since we had heard this was a fun place for beer and food. It was just starting to get busy for the dinner time crowd but we were seated right away. The staff was really friendly and the service was great. Had the fish and chips. Tasty!

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Fun, friendly atmosphere with great wait staff. Good food, lots of choices! They often host special parties,