“Tha best Mex in Oak Harbor”
Review of Valle Azul - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Valle Azul
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We had dinner there this evening, ine of many, and as usual it was excellemt. The table service is has no equal in this town it is outstanding. The food is seasoned just right and is very similar to the food of Cancun, Mexico. When we have visitors we take them here if Mex is our food of choice for that evening. I highly recommend Valle Azul as a great place to eat.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

My girlfriend and I come from Arizona and have dined at many Mexican restaurants. This is as good as almost anything we had back home. The salsa is very tasty and we just love the food, in general. We go once a month now.

Reviewed 21 February 2013

Three of us tried this restaurant for the 1st time today on the recommendation of another friend. The chips were hot but not homemade, salsa good and the items ordered from the lunch menu were generous and tasty - enchilada + taco and super burrito vegetarian style. My husband ordered a large Negro Modelo on tap, listed price on the menu of $5.99. What we did not expect was to be charged $4.00 more for the tap beer and $1.50 more for the burrito than the listed menu price. When we questioned the waiter, he took the bill away and had it adjusted. It was corrected somewhat but still overpriced by $1.00, so he again took the bill and had it adjusted a 2nd time. Now I know that most people may not have even noticed the overcharge the 1st time, and one would certanly think that the 2nd time it would be correct, but that was not the case. I don't know if this is common practice here, but I will not return. The food was OK but I think overcharging 2 times is quite unethical. I wonder how often this happens here.

Reviewed 1 February 2013

If you are a chili rellano lover this is the place for you. The chili used is the traditional fresh poblano pepper stuffed with cheese and the sauce is delicious. Salsas are good !( both hot & mild as well as pico de gallo were offered). Prices are fair, and portions are large.. would definitely recommend.