All reviewsold world charmcontinental breakfastboiled eggswhidbey islandraisin toastdeception passmini fridgestandard roomgas fireplacea ground floor roomstaff was very friendly and helpfulhoneymoon suitecoffee makeran older hotelroom was clean and comfortablefull kitchensan juan islands
Reviewed 27 September 2016

Made reservations at this hotel based on friend's recommendation, they had stayed 3 years ago. Of 6 reserved rooms on this trip, they lost 4 of them. Mine they lost twice as I called to confirm the week before the trip and they couldn't find it, then upon check-in it was mysteriously lost yet again. The rooms are old, run down and musty smelling. The carpet in our first room was badly stained and smelled of urine. Our second room had moldy fruit snacks under the bed and a bathroom full of ants. The rates online when you book ARE NOT the rates you pay upon check-in. Their excuse was that no one had updated the rates online since the manager was let go. Excuses, excuses. Had to pay double the listed rate without any regard to the false advertising they were doing. My advice is to stay far away, this place isn't worth the stress you encounter or the money that you pay.

Room Tip: The best rooms you will find are going to be at another hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jennifer M
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at Auld Holland Inn. We stayed just one night and went to the music festival. The inn was 2 miles away so we took a cab to and from the festival. The room was very clean and orderly. Excellent rate too. The desk help was great - and accommodated our request for early check in. Just a nice place. We'll definitely stay there again if we go back to Oak Harbor.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank russpres1
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

While the room was a good size and had all the necessities, it smelled a bit murky and looked dark and little tired. New, lighter bedspreads would brighten the room. The continental breakfast was good. The staff was very nice and helpful. There was a shortage of staff during my stay and my room did not get serviced, but it didn't bother me that much. The roar of fighter jets flying overhead did!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2016

We called and told them we would be late (about 10:30 PM) and they stated that the night staff would answer door and check us in. We arrived at 10:32 PM to find no one there. At 11:22 PM a young man drove up and said to come inside to check in. He never gave me back my credit card or drivers license and then he left right away. The next day I called the office and they had my cards. That evening at 9:30 PM we arrived back at the hotel to get the cards and found 3 families standing in the parking lot waiting for someone to arrive to check them in. It took about 10 minutes for the same kid to drive up and take care of the customers.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2016

What a nice inn! Our room was nice, clean and very comfortable. The front desk staff were very, very nice. The WiFi in our room worked flawlessly. And, The Auld Holland Inn is conveniantly located, too. We will be visiting Oak Harbor again next year, and this is where we will be staying.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple