Candlewood Suites Oak Harbor
The Coachman Inn & Suites(Oak Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$157
US$133
Auld Holland Inn(Oak Harbor)
US$143
US$128
Travelocity
Oak Harbor Inn(Oak Harbor)
US$111
US$133
Hotel Planter(La Conner)
US$138
US$173
US$208
The Wild Iris Inn(La Conner)(Great Value!)
US$151
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfree laundryextended staycandlewood cupboardice makerseparate bedroomfull size refrigeratorspread outmini storeboard gameselliptical trainerrecliner chairhome away from homefitness roomthe young ladyburner stovefirst floorwhidbey island
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 April 2013

This is a military town and there is no high end 5 star choices, but this is the nicest and cleanest hotel in town. It is very clean, very modern with good service and front desk. Not crowded or far from any restaurants or nearby activities. Rooms have nice kitchenettes which is nice to have with full cable TV service.

The only small downside is very limited shampoo and soap condiments in the room.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank MrPKI
Pamela E, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Oak Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2013

Our entire TEAM is dedicated to making sure every guest enjoys their stay. We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review, and are so happy to know you consider us Oak Harbor's Best.

Pamela Estes-General Manager
Candlewood Suites-Oak Harbor, WA

Reviewed 9 April 2013

Love that all the rooms are suites. Nice extras like popcorn in the room. Quiet and clean. Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The girl on the morning shift helped us to find where to go for breakfast on a holiday morning. She also recommended Mt erie as a sight to see. It was beautiful...don't miss it!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank spungold33
Pamela E, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Oak Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2013

Thank you so much for your review. The Candlewood Team appreciates you taking the time to let others know how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you stay with us next time you are in Oak Harbor.

Pamela Estes
General Manager-Candlewood Suites-Oak Harbor WA

Reviewed 31 March 2013

This was my second time back in the area, as I travel here for work occasionally. This is a pretty decent hotel for the area, unfortunately it doesn't have the amenities of some of the larger chains that we see in the bigger cities, but the rooms were clean, well kept, and the staff were friendly. I do like that most of the rooms have a small kitchenette, and the bathrooms are a fair size. The in house complimentary movie collection is also an added bonus.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank KellyB317

We are happy to hear you enjoyed our movie collection. Our entire TEAM is proud to be considered one of the BEST Oak Harbor hotels by you. We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in our area.

Pamela Estes-General Manager
Candlewood Suites-Oak Harbor, WA

Reviewed 1 February 2013

I will compliment staff they were friendly. But the hotel is older and the room seemed to have a slight musty smell but for the night it was ok.

They did recognize that I am a platnum member of IHG and was upgraded. I don't know how much smaller the regular rooms are. I did cancel on of my nights and moveody to a hotel in Burlington mainly because the musty smell was getting to me.

I did not gripe because I think it was mainly because its Oak Harborand usually wet.

The location is good and easy access. The majority of the places to eat and shop are less than 1 mile. A little too far to walk unless its a nice day.

Room Tip: I was on the ground floor. I think a higher floor would be a little quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Lmm1174
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Price was slightly higher than I like. However, it was well worth it. Location was great... just north of Goldie Road on Hwy 20.

I grew up around Oak Harbor and wasn't sure that the quality I like was to be had. But I found it here. We have a little dog and the restrictions were quite reasonable. Banned from all public areas. There was a door leading directly to the pet area - a nice little garden.

No "breakfast" like other hotels. The 'cupboard' is a small room accessible with our key card. It has all the convenience foods we could expect. They gave us a voucher for one free 'anything in the cupboard'. Free fresh hot coffee at 6:am.

We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Our room was on the top floor in back. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family