“Just OK”

China Harbor Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #31 of 88 Restaurants in Oak Harbor
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 29 June 2013 via mobile

Lunch $7 to $8 good pork fried rice, garlic chicken heat range 0-5 3 was too hot. sweet sour chicken was a breaded chicken filet sliced. c
Chowmein was not god and the crispy noodles on the bottom were a soggy mess.
Wanton soup had no flavor. Hot and sour had lots of flavor.

Reviewed 14 October 2012

We have visited China Harbor quite a few times, but always as guests of a couple having a celebrations of one type or another. The food is fabulous, when ordered a la carte. Each guest orders their favorite dish, rice is always included and we all sample what the other ordered, it is a great way to dine here. The Lemon Chicken, Bacon Basil fried rice, is the best, Walnut Prawns, so good, it is difficult to decide on a favorite.
But, when we have stopped in, by ourselves and ordered the standard lunch or dinner, the numbered ones, egg flower soup, two egg rolls, etc., it is boring, not so good. So this is a mixed review, order creatively, have the kitchen make up something just for you, very good, off the menu, they put together standard stuff, not so good. Be creative.

1  Thank Arline S
Reviewed 15 September 2012

The service sucked. My wife and I orded appetizers and entrees all @once. The people next to us had a table of four that arrived 10 minutes after we orded. They ordered appetizers and enrees as well. They recieved their appetizers after we recieved ours, but their entrees arrived first and they were almost finished eating bbefore I politely asked for the check without receiving our food. The waitress said it was due to our appetizers. We had edimame and two soups. Somethings not right here

Reviewed 2 September 2012

In search of lunch on a Saturday, we had our little shitsu in tow. We were contemplating to go, when I heard myself asking if they might have a place for my dog and us to eat. The waitress asked me to wait a moment and the next thing I knew we were given our own little table on an outside patio. It was perfect. However, not only were the servers and staff hospitable, but the food was great as well. The potstickers seemed to be homemade. At least they tasted like it. The kung pao chicken had some great flavors as well. Overall, I would definitely go back there again.

1  Thank lostatom
Reviewed 12 August 2012

The waitstaff were cordial and prompt. We had a wonderful meal at a reasonable price. I would recommend this as a great lunch place.