“bought gyro from food truck”

Nadya's Greek Cusine
Ranked #19 of 87 Restaurants in Oak Harbor
Cuisines: Greek
Clinton, Washington
“bought gyro from food truck”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Just attended the Choochokam Arts Festival for the first time. Saw a gyro food truck and bought one. It was delicious. The lamb was soft and flavorable with onion and tomato and a white sauce and it was hot temperature-wise. Just delicious. I went back to let them know how much I enjoyed it and asked where their restaurant was. Surprised to learn it is in Oak Harbor. I will definitely go there the next time we are in Oak Harbor.

• Visited July 2014

Seattle, Washington
“heavenly lamb giros”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

stopped here based on reviews on trip advisor. very friendly service. the giros were wonderfull! the lamb was tender and tasty. nadya was so friendly while cooking up our giros. you cn't go wrong here. a real jewel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited March 2014
Poulsbo, Washington
“Great Greek Food - A Must Visit”
Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

I was visiting NAS Whidbey Island for a short business trip and stopped here on the recommendation of a coworker. We arrived around 6pm (she closes at 7pm) and we had the place to ourselves, save a few folks that stopped in for takeout. Nadya was very friendly and the food was outstanding. The pita and humus appetizer hit the spot and the lamb gyro and french fries were delectable; all for less than $15. If you are in the area, this place is worth a visit!

Whidbey Island
“Great Lamb Gyros”
Reviewed 14 October 2012

I stopped in on a whim and ordered the lamb gyros. I ordered them to go. The owner was very insistent that I go straight home, they must be eaten while hot. I called my husband and told him to open the gate that I was on my way home with a surprise, that must be kept hot. It was funny, but I followed instructions. The gyros were great. Nice to have a local place to just stop in and pick up good Greek food. This is a simple little place, sort of in the back of 31 Flavors, I think, nothing fancy, but a nice lady and good food. There are a few table to sit at inside. When I was there, people were taking the food out.

• Visited January 2012
Oak Harbor, Washington
“Great Greek Fast food”
Reviewed 17 January 2012

Nadya is such a welcoming soul. She creates great food and the Greek fries. Well what can you say, they are fantastic.

Visited June 2011