“Great food and great service ”

Homeport Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #19 of 47 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
Cuisines: American, Bar, Soups, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great food and great service ”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

My grandparents took us there for dinner and it was wonderful great food and the waiter was very nice and helpful always ask if we were doing ok

Midwest City, Oklahoma
“Great food, friendly service”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We are there last night. We had a very pleasant experience. The beer was cold and the food wS hot and delicious. I had the fish and chips. Perfectly done. Everyone of us in a party if 6 liked it. Kyle was our waiter he was very nice and a great server. I also won $100 in pull tabs while I was there so that was an added bonus. Whenever we come to ocean shores we come here to eat.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed.”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Overall very disappointed. My wife's salad was brown, and when I pointed it out the the waiter he said "sorry that happens sometimes". The halibut tasted frozen, and the captains platter was mediocre at best. 3 people, no drinks, and a $58 tab. No wonder they didn't ask me how my dinner was...

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Brad H
lake forest park
“Not worth your time or money”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Four of us ate in bar. Three out of four were dis-satisfied with food. Price for fish & chips was totally unreasonable and food was almost not worthy of eating. I ordered a dinner salad & potato skins. Salad was wet bagged salad that cost $4.99 and potato skins must have sat under warming lights for 20 minutes. Cheese was brown & cracking, potato was so dry even sour cream & ketchup on it wouldn't help to get it down. Drinks were weak & waitress was hurried. Totally a bummer of a time with company from out of town. Never going again.

• Visited May 2014
Tacoma, Washington
“Better than expected!”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick lunch before heading to the beach.
It was surprisingly good. My French dip was great! Husbands burger was delish! Even my 19 mo old son devoured his chicken strip. I'd go again.