“Homeport a win! Great service and food”

Homeport Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #17 of 46 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Our first night in Ocean Shores we tried Galway and hated it and second night we couldn't agree where to go because no one liked our dinner the night before... Our 11 year old son said let's eat there and we thought ok let's try it!
WIN! Burger - smashed & handmade; crabcake burger - home style goodness; kids mac&cheese was KD (happy 8 year old) and our son had grilled cheese. All 4 of us were pleased and we ordered coconut cream pie and a paper bag chocolate (dark & white) with peanut butter, caramel and chocolate mousse dessert. Try the pink lemonade (xrated vodka) yum!
Service was excellent

Reviewed 6 August 2014

We recently retired and moved to Ocean Shores and had never had occasion to dine at Homeport Restaurant until Christmas Day 2013. My husband and I found ourselves in town to check on the construction progress of our little retirement home and needed to find some place to have Christmas dinner. Homeport was open and looked pretty inviting, so we decided to give it a try. We both opted for a less traditional Christmas meal and went with the grilled sole. The portion was large, the fish fresh and the taste memorable. We were hooked! We continue to enjoy this family friendly restaurant and look forward to their homemade soups, delicious desserts, tasty breakfast menu and fresh grilled fish.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

They had a curry soup special and it was awesome, very full of flavor and fresh vegtables, I also enjoyed the deep fried mac-n-cheese, my mom loved the crab cake sandwich.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Never have I paid so much for such crap. It was my mistake; all the establishments are in cahoots with each other in the tourist trap of Ocean Shores. Literally nothing we ordered came out right. The chowder tasted like it came from a Dinty Moore tin. Everything was deep fried. Everything. We should have left when the waitress told us she thought the oysters were probably fresh, because the restaurant across the way farmed theirs until the department of fish and wildlife shuts them down every year when the water gets too warm. Gross. Best thing on the menu was the beer.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Sat an hour...waiting for bread water.. Something. Prejudice? I'm Native American and all I can say is I've never been treated worse. I will never walk through their door again.

2  Thank Edmond Q