“Frequent stayer!!”

Quality Inn - Ocean Shores
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Ocean Shores
Reviewed 22 March 2014

We have been staying here for several years. Great balcony from 3rd floor rooms! Always clean and staff is great. Breakfast is surprising with an almost endless supply of bacon!! Love the pool and spa. Not the newest place on the block but notice some updates almost every time we go. We connect on line and get terrific deals! Be glad to let you use our room! I seldom rate anything excellent but dollar for dollar--QI in Ocean Shores gets it!!

Room Tip: There is an elevator for the 2nd and 3rd floor rooms!!!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn - Ocean Shores

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Room was nice, had a great stay while we were here. Room was clean, staff was awesome. We enjoyed the whole experience and will definitely stay here whenever we come to the ocean. Even though it rained the whole time we were there all was good.

Room Tip: Make sure you get an Ocean View room, just wish the ocean was closer to the hotel. It was nice to ha...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Dave R
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We stayed at this hotel over the valentines weekend. It was a fairly last minute thing, so the place was pretty busy. We've so far stayed in just about every hotel in Ocean Shores, and this one was above average compared to the others. If you are talking about customer service, this is WAY better than every other hotel we have stayed at. The front desk staff and the breakfast staff was friendly, personable and really a credit to their jobs.

The setup of the hotel is rather interesting. We stayed in the building that has Ocean Views, and came to find out that building is detached from the front office building. It was pouring rain that night and it was quite a bummer to have to get soaked going from our room to the front desk. It would be so easy to build protection on all four sides between the buildings, we're only talking 8-10 feet.

The room was an average hotel room. Not spacious, but not tiny. The balcony was quite cramped, but still usable. Walls as reported earlier are EXTREMELY thin, and as is usual for hotels, there is a huge gap between the front door bottom and the floor. We got to "enjoy" our neighbors TV most of the night both nights.

The morning breakfast was ok, however, there was only waffles and not very good bacon. No eggs, no biscuits and gravy or any other hot foods.

Each night the back door to the pool was blocked open, and one of the cardkey doors was also blocked open. This allowed just about anyone in who wanted to come in. We overheard a couple of girls talking about going back to their hotel (they weren't staying at ours).

Will we stay here again? You bet. Although it is our second choice if the right room isn't available at the Best Western.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheREALgregma
Reviewed 3 March 2014

What can I say? I cant say enough! I always stay at this hotel when I have to work in the Aberdeen area because of the Staff! Its a bit farther of a travel but well worth it! This trip I have Never been thanked so many times for being a rewards member! From check in to check out! Spoke with the General Manager when making my reservation and because it was a slow time of the season she upgraded me to a 3rd story balcony room over looking the ocean! Said" she was going to spoil me"! And she did! The room was wonderful, even skyped my family with the view I had! LOL The girl who checked me is always friendly and we chatted it up! Upon check out I was able to see the GM and again thanked for being a rewards member! I must say that she has to be one of the "If NOT" the friendliest GM I have ever met at any hotel I have ever stayed at, and I travel 7 states and stay in hotels every night 3 weeks at a time! There are many hotels to chose from when in the Ocean Shores area but I have only found that they only want your money and don't care if you go somewhere else and could care less if you stay with them or not. Here it is Very different! They Want you to say here and Want you to enjoy your stay and will do anything to make your stay pleasant and wonderful. This is a property that REALLY cares about there guests!!!! I Never take the time to call corporate (good or bad) but this time I did, Just to commend the GM and her staff on there hotel and property! Great Job and I WILL be back!! Hope you can still spoil me some more! ;-)

Room Tip: If you have the option request a ocean view, its worth it! Bit of a walk to the beach but that's...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I stayed in one of the rooms with a hot/jetted tub located in the bedroom. The room was large and so was the bed. The bed was a little tough for my likings, but nice none the less. The room's location was on the bottom floor due to the tub, but still had a pleasant view (that unfortunately included some of the parking lot). The only down sides of my stay were having to go outside in order to access the lobby, and that parking was limited (although I got lucky). Overall I had a great experience and would suggest this hotel to anyone looking for a jetted tub in room at Ocean Shores.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2014

We stayed one night, the front desk was very friendly and helpful. The over all stay was great, clean rooms etc, the only complaint I have is the walls were paper thin!! Neighboring guests started making so much noise at 7 am on Saturday morning, we got in fairly late too so I wasn't ready to be woken up so early. But other than that it was a very nice stay.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Made a quick run up to Ocean Shores to visit the folks, and chose the Quality to save a few dollars for other priorities. Greeted at the entry by a doe and a fawn grazing on the landscaping (they glanced at us, but other than an extra look to see if we had an illegal apple, clearly perceived no threat and went back to their dinner). Check-in was friendly and efficient, with the only feedback being a little more information about the layout would have been good to encourage us to move the car around the side so we had less of a trek to the room through the corridors - would have braved the high winds and deluge for a couple minutes for closer access.

The room was clean and large, with a seating area in addition to the two beds. Love that it has a balcony, and will use that next trip (when the sun will be shining and a gentle breeze stirring across the dunes) - meanwhile, I opened the little window and enjoyed the sounds and smells. Always appreciate a refrigerator and micro. Had the (nice big) spa to myself in the evening and morning, which was appreciated to warm the bones after a very wet walk down the beach.

At checkout, my vehicle wouldn't start, and Mary Ann was very helpful with trying to locate car help on a Saturday (there pretty much isn't any, so don't break it), and letting us hang out in the lobby while we waited for AAA to tow us back to Portland.

Appreciated and will return.

Room Tip: They don't have an elevator (I think that's true - didn't see one and wasn't mention...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends