“Anxious to return next year!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of MorningGlory Hotel, Resort & Suites

MorningGlory Hotel, Resort & Suites
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Ocean Shores
Snohomish, Washington, United States
“Anxious to return next year!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013

A wonderful hotel staffed by caring, accommodating people. I loved the breakfast buffet, it was the best hotel buffet I have been to yet! We were traveling with my son and his girlfriend so we booked two rooms side-by-side. Both rooms were very clean, the bedding was clean and the beds so comfortable. They even give you both a soft and firm pillow. The American Airlines lost the kids luggage and the staff did every thing they could to help us and suggested where we could go to replace the lost clothes. The beach was spectacular and I loved being able to walk out the door, across the dunes and there it was. It was warm during our visit so we were able to run the air conditioning during the day and open windows at night. I loved the place and definitely would recommend it. By-the-way, the price was affordable.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
Tumwater, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

I've never written a review on any place we have stayed before but I feel like I need to now!! This was wonderful. Loved the room (splurged a bit to have full ocean room but was soooo worth it!) The owners were so incredibly kind and helpful. (Had an issue w/our room key :o/ which was our fault and also I had mentioned it was our 25 yr anniversary and the gal @ the desk gave me a sweet little gift) We will return most definitely.
Thank you for the stay!!

Room Tip: Full ocean view was spectacular but it looks like partial view is really sweet too.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank terics
Lacey, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

Last week I took my two grandkids to Ocean Shores for 3 days. It was our first visit and I had made reservations online at the Guesthouse Suites based on reviews. Very clean, very nice location, very nice managers. The continental breakfast was a full meal. The pool is open until Midnight, great for 12 year olds. Will definitely go back.

Room Tip: We had ocean front, but the ocean is quite a bit away, so not really that important. Good walking p...
1 Thank Sharon C
Fircrest
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013

I wish Trip Advisor, and reviewers, would kindly include information about access for those who are physically challenged. Does the hotel/motel have elevators? High-rise toilets? grab bars in the bath - shower? Is there parking close by the entrance. Help to unload luggage?
Can a swimming pool be used by a person who cannot climb stairs to enter? I am shocked that so many are so obtuse (remember in Shawshank Redemption?", obtuse? that they fail to see and understand that America's population has and is getting older and requires more physical accomodation.

Room Tip: Ask, then make sure, when a person says "a few stairs", they mean one or two.
Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Balletfoodie
Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

Very clean comfortable room. Welcoming, helpful front desk clerk. My husband thought this was the best breakfast at any hotel ever. I was impressed, too.
We noticed other hotel parking lots did not have many cars but GuestHouse had quite a few. It shows people are reading TripAdvisor!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank ReeSue
Longview, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

Very friendly staff. They were very accommodating and had no issue with me storing my bike in the room. And even tho my family wasn't staying at the hotel with me (they went tent camping - I needed to SLEEP before the race) the staff very nicely invited my family to breakfast and let them use the pool. Hotel a little dated but solid value.

2 Thank bubbastew
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

I was invited to visit some friends for the 4th of July so I made late reservations. To make a long story short, I went to GuestHouse Suites and begged for a room. I knew they were booked solid, but normally most hotels keep a few extra rooms so the proprietors were able to find me a room at such short notice.
I have stayed at this hotel twice before and it was a fun and relaxing and safe place to stay. Ditto; it was the great stay again. Whenever I think about staying in Ocean Shores, this place will always be my first choice.
They have a full breakfast every morning, an indoor hot tub and pool. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are clean and spacious! You just walk out the back door and pick a path straight to the beach.
You cannot lose by staying at this hotel. I am going to bring some of my friends for the labor day holiday. I will remember to book early!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends