“A great place to stay in Ocean Shores!”

Ocean Shores Inn & Suites
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Ocean Shores
Mountlake Terrace, Washington, USA
“A great place to stay in Ocean Shores!”
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Our room was a suite with a king-sized bed which was very comfy, two TV’s (flat screen in the bedroom and another TV in the living room), living room with an electric (I think - didn't use it) fire place and kitchenette. The shower in the bathroom was a detachable hand-held – perfect for rinsing sand off your feet after running around the beach. The property also had a big outdoor pool with lots of long chairs to sun yourself. There were two shiny new vending machines with lots of selections. Though not directly on the beach, it was just a short drive to the park opening – exactly 60 seconds! My six year old proclaimed that he wanted to live there forever. Ocean Shores Inn and Suites was comfortable with nice amenities, is centrally located on the main drag with the shops and restaurants and right off the beach entrance. It was also quiet, which I really appreciated. (I don't like to hear my neighbors in the rooms next door or walking around outside my door, and I didn't hear anything.) The staff was friendly and accommodating. I would be glad to stay there at my next trip to Ocean Shores.

Room Tip: I had a room facing the ocean, though it was across the street. It also faced the parking lot which...
Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Susan T

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
Salt Lake
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Nice room. Large and clean. Good staff. Very good place. Will stay at the hotel if I ever here again.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Mary Z
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, United States
Reviewed 2 July 2012

We made a reservation online a week before and when we arrived at 11pm our reservation had been canceled for some reason. (We had allready paid in full for 3 days). We reserved a queen beed and got a full size bed. No window or A/C in the room just a sliding glass door that shared a balcony with 6 other rooms (that all had windows). They have no breakfast. The bed sheets don't get changed for 3 days (it says it in the room) to keep costs down. It was $100 a night. The front desk was not very friendly except for the guy who said he was new, he was very polite.
WE FOUND OLD CLOTHES AND GARBAGE UNDER THE EDGE OF THE BED. GROSS!!!!
The toilet would shift OFF the floor at the base to one side while doing your buisness.
Overall this is a terrible hotel and over priced. I would expect this at a 19.95 a night hotel not 100.00 per night.

Room Tip: DO NOT stay here
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Sam B

Travellers are raving about these Ocean Shores hotels

Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 27 June 2012

The staff was very helpful and friendly in getting me settled in, with great recommendations for restaurants and things to do, although I actually used the kitchen for cooking for most of my stay. The atmosphere was welcoming and comfortable. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a relaxing weekend away.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Yunliu C
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 26 June 2012

My family loves coming here!! Big rooms, helpful staff, and just a short walk to the beach.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Tiffany P
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Very nice and helpful people who run the place. It's a family, so if you arrive after hours, like after 6pm, you'll need to call them to unlock the lobby door. They gave us a room that was already occupied, but were quick to give us a larger room with a kitchenete... we didn't need to cook, but appreciated the upgrade. The rooms smell musty and old. The sheets don't quite fit the mattress, so some time in the night I pulled them off and I was laying on the bare mattress. They might have a security problem, I found the sliding backdoor and the bathroom window unlocked, so check those before hitting the hay. They do not provide blow-dryers, so BYOB. The biggest problem was the shower, as soon as I pulled up the plunger to turn it on, a loud banging that could be heard three doors down continued until I turned it off... so no time for a peaceful shower. I did record the shower acting up on my iPhone and showed to their super as I was checking out, he said he would fix it ASAP. Like I said, the proprietors are real nice and gave us a good suggestion for breakfast 2 doors down from the hotel.

Room Tip: Check to make sure everything is working and flowing before unpacking for the night.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank BPvideo
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 20 June 2012

We really enjoyed the experience at the hotel. The room was large. The kitchen in the room is really very convenient, especially for us. We actually prepared meal ourselves in the kitchen, which saved us a lot of money.

The location is great. It is on the golf course which is very nice already. It is by the beach and only minutes to the beach.

The staff were very friendly. They gave us all the information about the city and what to see.

We will definitely come back.

Room Tip: One bed room suites are great choice.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family