Our room was a suite with a king-sized bed which was very comfy, two TV’s (flat screen in the bedroom and another TV in the living room), living room with an electric (I think - didn't use it) fire place and kitchenette. The shower in the bathroom was a detachable hand-held – perfect for rinsing sand off your feet after running around the beach. The property also had a big outdoor pool with lots of long chairs to sun yourself. There were two shiny new vending machines with lots of selections. Though not directly on the beach, it was just a short drive to the park opening – exactly 60 seconds! My six year old proclaimed that he wanted to live there forever. Ocean Shores Inn and Suites was comfortable with nice amenities, is centrally located on the main drag with the shops and restaurants and right off the beach entrance. It was also quiet, which I really appreciated. (I don't like to hear my neighbors in the rooms next door or walking around outside my door, and I didn't hear anything.) The staff was friendly and accommodating. I would be glad to stay there at my next trip to Ocean Shores.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ocean Shores Inn & Suites is a condominium hotel - condos with daily and weekly rentals. Available units range from studios to one, two and three-bedrooms. Most units come fully equipped with full size kitchens. Many units include fireplaces. Heated indoor pool and heated seasonal outdoor pool. Walking distance to the beach, shopping and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, HostelWorld, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Ocean Shores Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Shores Inn And Suites
- Ocean Shores Hotel Ocean Shores