“Worst place ever”

Ocean Shores Inn & Suites
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Ocean Shores

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Good rates,very friendly front office staff and a large decent room. Centrally located golf course out the back side of the property. Easy drive or walk to the beach. Outdoor and indoor pools! Indoor pool was very warm,outdoor pool closed during off season. Allowed dogs with a 10.00 dollar a night charge. We had a large living room with a separate bedroom. A lil worn but well kept and clean. The young lady at the front desk with the beautiful brown large eyes was great and more than helpful...

Room Tip: for a large group ask for the room close to the pool..one bedroom with a large living room. Kitchen...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ed M
Aberdeen, Washington
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Very good prices, my room was very clean and it was large enough for my whole family which was nice. My family had a blast swimming in the pool, would love to try the outdoor pool as well when weather is nicer. I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. Gave me lots of tips on things to do in the area. and told me where we could order the biggest pizza i had ever seen for my family. was HUGE!!!! :)

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank bfenton01
Aberdeen, Washington
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Great rates, friendly staff and decent room. Centrally located so quick drive or nice walk to the beach activities, family activities or the cute little shops. Outdoor AND indoor pools! Indoor pool was very warm, I was able to go right in. Would definately stay here again!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Seattle
Reviewed 24 February 2014

It is what it is. Ocean Shores is not known for its luxurious accommodations but there are better hotels out there. This hotel met my needs just fine for this trip. I wanted a cheap, spur of the moment trip with my dog and ended up staying at the Ocean Shores Inn and Suites. They don’t charge you and arm and a leg to bring your pet like some of the other properties in OS. Yes, the room was old and a little stale smelling but I wanted cheap and dog friendly. For this kind of trip, the place did just fine. If I was travelling without my dog and wanted to spend a little more money I would not stay at this place. But next time I want a budget friendly trip with my dog, I will be back. I do know they have no pet rooms that I’m sure are a little nicer and smell a bit better but I can’t review those since I haven’t stayed in one. The place gets 3 stars based on the kind of trip I was looking for.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Sawtooth27
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I was kinda concerned about this hotel because of all of those crappy reviews,
FYI, I booked One-Bedroom Suite Two Queen Beds.
bed was comfy, everything else was above my expectation.
close to beach too, but location did not matter since we could just drive through shoreline.
nothing special, but comfy bed and clean room!

Room Tip: Choose One-Bedroom Suite Two Queen Beds!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank JMoneyKR
Abbotsford, Canada
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

Our family stayed in a cute 2 bedroom suite. The accommodations were clean. The staff at the front desk could have been a lot more helpful. I found them to be lazy and not have much knowledge of the area. Not eager to go out of their way to help you.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family