“Yummy”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 8 May 2014

My husband and I shared a cod, clam strip and fries dinner and it was plenty for two of us. Very clean and friendly staff. Decorated perfectly for an ocean setting other than and unexplained crystal chandelier in one corner of the dining room, that left us puzzled. There is a very nice bar area and music that could have been toned down for us old folks. Would go back when we get a chance to make the trip to the ocean again.

2  Thank BARBARA S

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Atmosphere was fun and casual. Food was really yummy. Chowder is less clam, more potato celery. I wish it were a full service sit-down restaurant. For the prices, it was a little lame to not have table service.

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

My coworkers and I stopped in after a conference we were attending in town. Food was great and service was amazing. I have read several reviews and have a hard te believing them. You see I/we work in the hospitality industry and we tend to be critical on service when we are our together
But we all agreed we would go back

1  Thank Amanda L
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Great food and beer. Very friendly staff. Were there twice. The fish and chips are very good and also the crab cakes. If one sits in the bar the bar tender takes your food order as well. If you are in the dining room you have to order your food at the station and than find your table.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We visited on a Saturday around 11:45 in the morning (we beat the lunch rush). My wife ordered the fish taco & enjoyed it. I ordered the battered fish with fries + clam strips. The fish was cod, batter dipped, and was good. Fries are fries ... I can take them or leave them. The clam strips however were awesome. Unlike most clam strips you find which are thin and rubbery, these strips were meaty and tender. We didn't order the burger but the people at the table next to us did order them. Got to admit they looked great.

All in all it was good & we'll eat there again. The only low-point was the bloody mary which was eight bucks before tip. I thought that was a bit pricey, I mean this isn't the Ritz, it's a fish shack in Ocean Shores. It was a good bloody mary, but c'mon ... eight bucks?

2  Thank furnitureruss