“Get the crab melt!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Went here on a recommendation of a friend who spends her weekends at Ocean Shores and was glad I did. The portions are huge and the crab melt is one of the best I've ever had. Yes, it's a little pricey but it's not that bad and the food is so terrific, you won't mind paying a little more. Will definitely be back here the next time I'm in Ocean Shores.

1  Thank JillCY

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Big portions, fast service & good fish & chips. Seating can accommodate large groups easily. Good if you're traveling with kids.

1  Thank Rimrocknoni
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Went to eat here because the rating's were great and I found the fish over priced for the product, but my husband loved their fish and I was okay with it. I would much rather have Ivar's in Seattle for both their fish and chowder. But that is just me. Give them a try if you are feeling like fish & chips. I don't think I would return myself.

1  Thank Lana S
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Admittedly the small tourist town of Ocean Shores, Washington, USA is not a hotbed of great food but Bennett's Fish Shack is a nice find. The fish and chips, chowder bowls, cole slaw, and fish sandwich were all very good. Prices seemed a little high but not unreasonable. As noted by other reviewers, service can be a little slow but if you want fast food you can always go across the street to McDonald's!

We have eaten at Bennett's a half dozen times and always found staff to be friendly, the restaurant (including restrooms) to be clean, and the food good. So, if you find yourself in Ocean Shores, give them a try.

1  Thank Ken M
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Has a full bar and walk up to order seafood space. Most everything is fried now fish and chips, shrimp and chips, etc. They do have salads, burgers, and sandwiches which are huge. Their clam chowder was a bit too herby for me.

1  Thank Buzzsaw22