“Great course!”

Ocean Shores Golf Course
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Very challenging butlots of fun, especially with the wind as it was when I played. The staff are great people. I enjoyed my morning there very much. I teed off at 6 am and the nice fellow left a pull cart unlocked for me so I could play the front 9 before they opened.Not the kind of course I am used to, but I thoroughly enjoyed it and was delighted that I shot my handicap {91}

There are newer reviews for Ocean Shores Golf Course

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Played a twilight round with cart, $41.00. Got in a full 18 holes. If the wind was at our back, -2 clubs and if in our face, +2. If the wind was blowing across our face, good luck. Felt like a golfer in Scotland. Greens were fast but well maintained. Make sure you get a cart unless you really like to walk between holes. Good value for the dollar. Looking forward to my next round.

1  Thank Robusto1973
Reviewed 13 June 2013

My husband is the one that golfs and he will go everyday if he could. The club house is very nice and the people that run it are great. Just remember the back nine is sometime closed do to being to wet in the Spring. The course is very well kept. Love to watch the golfer hit the ball over the canal.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

I went with a friend that golfs and the golf course was very well kept. The golf course is PGA rated at one time so you can probably imagine that it has to be a certain standard to have the rating.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

Super place to introduce our 11 year old to the sport. By the 3rd hole he had decided he wanted to play 18. They also make a mean hot dog!

1  Thank Roadtripper39