Comfort Inn and Suites
Best Western Lighthouse Suites Inn(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$145
BestWestern.com
Very Good 4/5
Grey Gull(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$130
Great 4.5/5
Quality Inn - Ocean Shores(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$77
QualityInn
Very Good 4/5
Quinault Sweet Grass Hotel(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$72
US$76
US$68
Travelocity
Good 3.5/5
MorningGlory Hotel, Resort & Suites(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$105
US$95
Good 3.5/5
Canterbury Inn(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$101
Hotels.com
Great 4.5/5
Polynesian Resort(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$118
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
Shilo Inns Ocean Shores(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$142
Cancelon
Very Good 4/5
All reviewshot tubocean viewwafflesking suiteopen hourslove seatfree breakfastwill stay there againnice stayget awaygreat oceanbreakfast roomhotel staffwe've stayedoff seasonloftfireplace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 February 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our two nights at the ocean and the hot tub in your room on the fourth floor was great. Very good breakfast and the all around service took care of everything. We will be back. The beach was excellent to walk on and there is a trail right from the motel to the beach. If I had to complain it would be the really slow elevator but that was not a deal breaker.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 22 January 2013

Room was adequate, clean, and reasonably priced. Breakfast room was clean and well stocked. Staff was courteous and helpful. I have stayed at this Comfort Inn several times before and have found their hot tub closed for maintenance, with about 4 inches of soap foam or only a couple of jets working - if the hot tub is important to you, stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank JudyBuckley
OSComfortInn, General Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2013

Thank you for your review of our property, we appreciate your patronage and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 16 December 2012

This is the nicest comfort inn I have ever stayed at. The room was sparkling clean as was the hot tub and pool. The friendlyness of the staff was above and beyond anything I have experienced in any hotel I have stayed at. Did I mention they have thier own Starbucks in the lobby, and that the pool and gym are open 24 hours for adults. I will definatly come back and stay at this comfort inn again. I found my new favorite Ocean Shores hotel.

Room Tip: 4th floor ocean view king suite all the way!! It is so worth it to pay the extra 30 or so a night.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Criticaltraveler_12
OSComfortInn, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2013

Thank you for your review, we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 17 November 2012

The rooms are nice, and seemed clean, but the people above us were pretty much running around and jumping on the beds, not to mention the yelling. I then called the front desk who then said that the people in the room were just excited and that was all. Hotel proceeded to do nothing about the situation. Long story short it was loud miserable and I didn't get any sleep.

• Stayed: November 2012
OSComfortInn, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2012

I am sorry for the poor experience at our hotel. We do carry a strict noise policy in effect from 10PM to 7AM, if our guests are continually noisy and are reported between these hours they will be asked to leave.

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you and hope you will give our hotel another chance in the future.

Reviewed 7 November 2012

On our first trip to Ocean Shores we were lucky enough to book into the Comfort Inn. We couldn't find fault with one thing! Our room was super clean and comfortable. On arising we went down for breakfast which was amazing and the staff so friendly. Because of our positive experience we will be checking back in for our fourth stay in two months. I'm afraid we are becoming addicted!!

Room Tip: Make sure you get an ocean view room with balcony.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JaniceAllen F

Thank you for your review and your patronage with our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.