“Don't go backwards!!!!”

Good for: Romantic
Freeland, Washington
“Don't go backwards!!!!”
Reviewed 12 November 2012

I am simply astounded how something so good can go so wrong...with the same management! I have loved the breakfast here since they started doing it. The price is now 21.95 a person...now that is a huge price tag to start with but I am ok with that if it is worth it.This is not! You get seated with a fruit selection (which was the only good thing) and some pastries which were bland and way too much bread! Then you pick only one entree I had eggs benny which was just mediocre my friend had vegetable wellington yuck! Again all bread and the filling was so salty it rendered it tasteless! Then you get a dessert crepe which was ok...but by the time one gets it the other person is done and you have to wait (they come cooked 1 at a time). My advice ...go to Our Place downtown cheap eats and excellent food!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank FisherGirl88

Yakima, WA
“Lovely ambiance for Sunday breakfast”
Reviewed 15 July 2012 via mobile

Unique breakfast offering. About $14. Coffee, tea, juices included. Not your typical buffet. Order from the menu as many offerings as you wish, one after the other. Good coffee. Fresh fruit and pastries start the meal. After belgian waffles topped with blueberries, whipped cream and chocolate savings, we ordered eggs Benedict. Mine was a seafood variety topped with hollandaise sauce and heavy paprika. Quite salty. The orange juice tasted fresh squeezed. The typical ham, bacon, or sausage and eggs with hash brown and toast is not on the menu! Be prepared for crepes, waffles, benedicts or ham Wellington. They have a lovely huge salt water aquarium. Go for the ambiance.

1 Thank Angela and Ron G
Inland Northwest, Us
“Best food in Ocean Shores”
Reviewed 10 July 2012

We celebrated our Anniversary at the Collins Inn. The restaurant serves a four course meal. We started with soup - clam chowder and Tomato Bisque. Both were excellent. Then a very fresh salad with strawberries and a wonderful salad dressing. I had the Seafood Trio and my husband had the Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon. Both were excellent. I had a cheesecake with fresh berries and my husband had the chocolate mousse with chocolate dipped strawberries. Perfect! The service was superb, the piano music was relaxing and the atmosphere very elegant but comfy. Nearly every table in the restaurant was celebrating an anniversary the night we were there! We will return as often as we are in the Ocean Shores area.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Wildsongs
St. George, Utah
“One meal great, other no so great”
Reviewed 24 March 2012

Had a seafood/lobster dinner, which was wonderful. We were celebrating my mothers 82cnd birthday and she had a vegetable pasta dish, which ended up with few vegetables and undercooked. She also had a white chocolate dessert which was frozen solid and
next to impossible to eat.
Service was good and we loved the atmosphere but felt one of our two meals left much to be desired and has us wondering whether we will go back.

• Visited March 2012