We took advantage of the 2-night special. Our room was very nice. The fireplace was a bonus, and the bed was wonderful. We got the ocean side view on the 4th floor. It was beautiful. The furniture was a bit dated, but clean. Casino employees were very pleasant.
We were not impressed with dinner at Emilys. I got the meat loaf special, and was surprised by how little food was on the plate. My husband got more getting a sandwich than I did. Breakfast was okay. Our male waiter needed to learn how to smile though, he was awfully stiff and curt.
We enjoyed the gambling for a while - left more money than we made though. Points don't add up very quickly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the beach at Ocean Shores, the Quinault Beach Resort and Casino is Washington’s premiere coastal destination. Surrounded by the majestic Pacific Ocean and nestled amidst over 200 acres of protected wetlands, this resort offers views of unparalleled natural beauty from virtually every window. With three restaurants to choose from and a Vegas style casino with over 500 slot machines, a poker room, and 12 table games, Quinault Beach Resort and Casino is sure to become your favorite getaway location! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Quinault Beach Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinault Beach Hotel Ocean Shores
- Quinault Beach Ocean Shores
- Quinalt Casino
- Quinault Beach Resort