“Great Pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Toledo, Washington
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

They don't deliver is the only downfall to this place. The pizza is awesome! Servers are friendly. We sat in the bar/lounge while they made our pizza to go.

Visited May 2014

Sumner, Washington
“Awesome Food!”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Had the meatball sub, and it was fantablulous!! The waitress was down to earth and very friendly. the furnishing inside are interesting and fun to look at. Great place to eat!!

Visited May 2014
Kent, Washington
“Pizza not that good”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We went here because of the reviews and wasn't impressed at all!! We ordered our pizza's to go. 1 medium 1/2 pepperoni and 1/2 Sausage and 1 large Garlic Chicken. Waited about 50 mins for our pizza. They were busy, the waitress said she would tell me when my pizza was ready..so...I waited. After about 50 mins I finally got up and asked about my pizza's to another waitress and she went back and got them....lukewarm pizza's. They must have been sitting for a while as I stupidly waited to hear from the waitress for them. The restroom was disguising!! Very dirty toilet, sink and floor. This place has so many nick nack's all over the place the dust level was very high!! My older son has allergies and he had to wait in the car because his eyes started to itch and he was becoming wheezy. Took the pizza back to our hotel...warmed it up in the microwave...nah wasn't impressed!!!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Anna P
Olympia, Washington
“Chaotic on a Friday Night; Pizza Good”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

This seemingly small place (it's not, it just looks small from the outside) was crazy busy on an early Friday night of spring break. It was packed with large family groups with lots of kids. The décor is an eclectic mixture of license plates, antique logging saws, carved bears, etc. Parents were letting their kids walk around the restaurant, the place was packed and loud, and the waitresses were literally running. Our impression was: If you want a nice, quiet meal, this is NOT the place to go. The food was pretty good. Salads were large and nice and fresh. Service was slow because they were busy, but very accommodating and friendly. However, we had 7 people in our group, including several very hungry children, and our food was not all delivered at the same time. So some of us were eating while the others waited hungrily. We ordered fresh uncooked tomatoes on the pizza and they came cooked. We asked the waitress if we could get a few slices of tomatoes and she said the cook was too busy. The restaurant has a walk-up order counter which added to the chaos and the slower service. There is a smallish and unattractive bar in the back with an uninviting outdoor area, so this would not be a place I would recommend for a drink. We go to Ocean Shores about once or twice a year, so I think next time we'll try someplace else.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank AreWeHavingFunYet
Texas
“Good pizza”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Picked up a pizza to go for a midnight snack. Pizza had great flavor. Prices were in the mid to upper range for a big city, but probably inline with the area. Ordering was a bit frustrating, waited at the register as the server delivered a bill to a table, was acknowledged by the server so no problem, but when the server came back the phone rang and took a to go order rather than place the person on hold to take my order. Another server came by after I placed my order and rang up my order, stapling the receipt to my bill. Wait for pizza was reasonable and when the first server called my name for pick up wanted to charge me again until I pointed out my receipt was stapled to the ticket she was holding (on the front side I might add).

Visited April 2014