“The Magic Lamp Says....”
Review of Red Genie Pizza

Red Genie Pizza
Ranked #11 of 48 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We went on a Saturday night and it was a little hectic. But the pizza was good, compared to other pizza places in town we've tried. The service was a little slow but again it was a Saturday night. The staff was friendly and personable.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Okay, tonight was the straw that broke the camel's back! In all fairness, let it be known that my husband and I love Red Genie's Pizza - but we won't be back. I called to place an order and was told that they were closing in 25 minutes (even though their published hours show they SHOULD be open until 8:00pm and I was calling at 6:30). We have never patronized Red Genie on an occasion that there wasn't something amiss - short handed, pizza will take 40 minutes (not an exaggeration), closing early, not open at all on a day (according to their sign in the window) that they should be open. Well, we've had it!! Hope you can make your money on the unsuspecting tourists that come your way - these locals will eat elsewhere!

6  Thank LoryGene54
Reviewed 13 May 2014

They don't deliver is the only downfall to this place. The pizza is awesome! Servers are friendly. We sat in the bar/lounge while they made our pizza to go.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Had the meatball sub, and it was fantablulous!! The waitress was down to earth and very friendly. the furnishing inside are interesting and fun to look at. Great place to eat!!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We went here because of the reviews and wasn't impressed at all!! We ordered our pizza's to go. 1 medium 1/2 pepperoni and 1/2 Sausage and 1 large Garlic Chicken. Waited about 50 mins for our pizza. They were busy, the waitress said she would tell me when my pizza was ready..so...I waited. After about 50 mins I finally got up and asked about my pizza's to another waitress and she went back and got them....lukewarm pizza's. They must have been sitting for a while as I stupidly waited to hear from the waitress for them. The restroom was disguising!! Very dirty toilet, sink and floor. This place has so many nick nack's all over the place the dust level was very high!! My older son has allergies and he had to wait in the car because his eyes started to itch and he was becoming wheezy. Took the pizza back to our hotel...warmed it up in the microwave...nah wasn't impressed!!!

1  Thank Anna P