“Yummy,yummy!”

Porthole Pub Bar & Grill
Ranked #19 of 46 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 November 2013

When we came to Ocean Shores to celebrate our anniversary, I had decided that the Porthole Pub was a place I definitely wanted to try. We were not disappointed! It was YUMMMMY! :) Very friendly and relaxing. The food is very good. Ya gotta try the deep fried coconut shrimp! And my hubby said that was the best steak he has ever had! After having both dinner and breakfast here, it became one of our favorite places in Ocean Shores to eat. You can bet we will be back again as we plan to to Ocean Shores quite often as we love it there.

3  Thank Dottie H
There are newer reviews for Porthole Pub Bar & Grill

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Neat little place. The home-made seafood chowder is worth the trip!! Also couldn't resist the bacon wrapped scallops. Warm and friendly atmosphere , kareoke on special nights. Definitely looking forward to a return visit.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

On a mission to find dining gems in Ocean Shores. Reviews brought me here and found it to be more than I expected. Clean, a menu with variety of fare from soup to steak. My wife and I are battling colds and the clam chowder ( made on site) seemed like a nice choice on a rainy/windy day. I have had lots of chowder over the years and found it to be quite good . The service was attentive and welcoming. Both of us were impressed enough to commit to coming back to try other offerings. This is a local favorite, so if you want to be part of the local culture and interact with those who live here, this is a great option for dining. We will be back!

1  Thank TeamFlounder
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I don't go in to often, as I work out of state a lot, but when I'm home it's a must. The food has always been good. From the homemade soups, to the steaks, I've never been disappointed. Good atmosphere at night for shooting pull or just hanging out with friends. More of a local bar than a tourist place. Staff is always friendly.

2  Thank berghuis3
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Some would call it a dive... I call it a hidden gem. Fun staff and great menu! Good for groups as well!