“Very Small Selection But What They Have is Tasty”
Review of Ocean Shores Bakery - CLOSED

Ocean Shores Bakery
Cuisines: American
Sasebo, Japan
“Very Small Selection But What They Have is Tasty”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

In need of caffeine and something sweet, we stopped in at this bakery.

Coffee selections came courtesy of two Keurigs sitting on the counter next to a variety of hot beverage containers. I'm not a big fan of Keurig, but it was okay in a pinch.

The bakery items were few, but what they had looked really good. I can tell you that my cupcake was very tasty!

• Visited August 2013

St. George, Utah
“Welcoming and Very Good Pastry”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

My wife has a sweet tooth and we came in to see what might satisfy her love of donuts. We were pleasantly surprised at the variety and quality of pastry offered. My wife and I had bear claws and found them to be fresh, sweet with a tang of lemon. They also had some pretty impressive cinnamon rolls and huge cookies that must be tried as well. We will be back!!!

• Visited October 2013
Tacoma
“getaway”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

wonderful little bakery lots to chose from,. we got a pecan cinnamon roll to share after we had a big breakfast just around the corner

Visited September 2013
Washinton State
“What a joke”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Walked in at 9 am on Saturday and only 3 things in the display case. The plus side there was about 15 huge cookies on top of case for $2

Visited August 2013
2 Thank cheign
Silverdale, Washington
“Huge cookies!”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I could not eat here because I am gluten sensitive but everything looked amazing and my kids loved the gigantic cookies!

Visited July 2013