“Subway...”

Subway
Ranked #30 of 46 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
“Subway...”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

The best Subway I have ever ate at and I am not joking. We ordered one of their new sandwiches, the pulled pork and it was so good we came home and returned to our Subway close to home. We did not finish our sandwich here at home. Ocean Shores Subway was fresh and great tasting!

Visited June 2014

Boise, Idaho
“Not in tune to customers”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

First of all let me say I eat at Subway at least 4 times a week. We are on a weeks vacation from Idaho and have stopped at 3 subways along our route. I always get a chopped steak sandwich with mozzarella cheese toasted on Italian cheese bread. The first thing I was told was that I could not have mozzarella cheese unless it was in a Fatizza. I was then told they were out of Italian cheese bread. The young lady was very apologetic. We ordered our sandwiches and went to sit down and most of the tables were dirty. The sandwiches were fine but the experience was not. If coming to Ocean Shores again I would probably think twice before eating here.

Ocean Shores, Washington
“Great Friendly Service”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

We love this subway, the employees are always friendly and the food has been good as well. great place to go when wanting a reasonably price sandwich.

• Visited October 2013
Tacoma,WA
“Good food and service”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We bought a picnic lunch at Subway. Food was fresh, staff friendly. Enjoyed the lunch while sitting on a bench on the beach watching the waves on the ocean...doesn't get much better than this!

Visited September 2013
Medical Lake, Washington
“Typical Subway”
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

Typical Subway just like any other Subway chain. Double check your receipt to make sure you have been charged the correct amount. We have been overcharged here more than once.

• Visited September 2013