“Pleasantly surprised”

Los IV Hermanos Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 46 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Let's get this out of the way first. this is your typical "Americanized" Mexican food restaurant. I find it ridiculous that so many reviewers that eat at these places get upset about what they are or aren't instead of focusing in on the food and how good it is. No, it's not an authentic little cantina style restaurant. It is more of a chain, tex-mex style of Mexican restaurant with some DAMN good food.

We ate fairly early when we tried them out so the restaurant and parking lot were pretty empty. We were worried that this would not bode well for the evening but the restaurant filled up right behind us with good reason.

The chips and salsa were also accompanied by a small bowl of some tasty pico de gallo. The salsa was fresh and loaded with flavor.

Our entrees were delicious. Not overloaded with cheese like so many chain restaurants try to do. Instead all of the flavors were balanced to compliment each other, not overwhelm.

Two things kept them from getting that 5th star. 1) The parking lot sucks when the place is full. You have to back all the way out to the street from your spot so it's best to grab the closest space you can get and 2) The service was pretty good but one of the servers had her daughter there "helping" out. It was cute and all but I saw the girl put her hands in her mouth and hair more than once as she brought out chips and salsa. I like kids and all but mine are fully grown so I don't need to share slobber from anyone else's kids.

Our dinner here was really good for anywhere but especially stood out for Ocean shores.

1  Thank FmlyTrvllr

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Great fajitas and very attentive service. Good margaritas. Dining room could really use an update. Overall, Some of the best food I ocean shores.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

there are 2 Mexican restaurants in town this is the one you want to have your meal the food is excellent the portions are generous the prices reasonable the service very good staff is friendly

1  Thank kathy b
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Growing up in Arizona, I fancy myself somewhat of a Mexican food connoisseur. Is this the best Mexican food I've ever had? Not even close. However, it is very good and consistent with what you will find in most of the better Mexican restaurant chains in Washington. The service has always been good and the reasonable prices make this a great value. We always eat here at least once when we are in Ocean Shores.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

My family and I came here last Saturday night, they were pretty busy when we walked in, but they were able to get us in pretty quick they are amazing!!
We had shrimp fajitas, flautas, carne asada and burrito hermanos and everything was delicious.
Great food, excellent service and reasonable prices.
So what else can you ask for?
We are definitely coming back on our next visit to the Ocean.