“Very average”

Los IV Hermanos Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 49 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

I do not usually give a three star to a restaurant when the meal was actually good, not great, but good. Very few people in the restaurant this evening and there was no reason at all that the waiter or anyone else working there didn’t check on us or other customers. The waiter came by our table once to ask how everything was, which was a perfect opportunity to fill our water glasses which were empty, ask if I wanted another cerveza, nothing. They all just stayed in the kitchen area and talked. The seafood enchiladas were good. The chips and salsa was good but they gave us very little salsa and pico de gallo and when it was gone they never checked. I did ask for more chips when our dinner arrived thinking that they might notice that the other were empty like my water glass and refill them, but I was hoping for more customer service than was on the menu tonight. I think they have the ability to do a much better job and make the diners experience much better with just a little more effort. With the number of other restaurants in town, it will be awhile until we decide to visit this one again and we were looking forward to it based on other reviews.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

We got take-out here on a rainy mid-week evening in October. The place was really busy, which surprised us given that we had driven past several restaurants with empty parking lots.

Servers were friendly enough, order was taken properly, food took a reasonable amount of time. Food was all fine; not exceptional. Chips seemed freshly made, but tortillas didn't. Beans and rice were slightly plain. A quesadilla seemed a little short on meat, a little long on cheese, but I guess that's the US version of Mexican food. Sauces were good, and I really liked my burrito.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Staying in Ocean Shores for 2 nights and struggling to find somewhere decent for dinner.
Decided to give Los IV Hermanos a go and so glad we did.
Plenty of parking.
Seating is booth style or table.
Extensive menu, well priced.
Complimentary chips/dips, nice touch.
We opted for the sharing, chicken fajitas, absolutely delicious and a very generous portion size.
Husband had a dark beer, which he said was delicious.
Friendly service from Aurora.
Place was busy.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped into this restaurant for lunch. We had the seafood burrito, seafood chimichanga, seafood enchillatas and seafood fajitas which were all excellent. We were very pleased with everything. Generous portions of seafood, almost more than you could eat. You won't leave this place hungry, try it.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Some of the best Mexican food ever. The chicken fajitas were delicious and my friend said the chile relleno was outstanding. Large portions and reasonable prices. Service was very good. Highly recommend!