“Great food and service”

Shilo Restaurant Ocean Shores
Reserve with OpenTable
Shilo Restaurant Ocean Shores is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 47 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
Price range: US$7 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: There is nothing better than the combination of great food, excellent service and convenience! The Shilo Restaurant Ocean Shores is a full service restaurant and full service bar are located across from the Hotel Lobby. We serve a variety of Northwest favorites along with a wide-range selection of classic American dishes your whole family will enjoy. Walk-ins are always welcome, but feel free to make a reservation.
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

My hubby and I brought our son down for breakfast this morning and the food was fantastic. Our son is a picky eater, but they cooked his eggs just perfectly. Also my husband order the chicken fried steak and the portion size was as large as my toddler is tall. It was great. Our waitress Stephanie was amazing and patient with our very rowdy kid and he customer service was kind professional and far superior to the pizza place we ate at the night before.

ShiloHotels, Assistant Director of Restaurant Operations at Shilo Restaurant Ocean Shores, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Brandi D,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review on Trip Advisor! I am very happy to hear that Stephanie and the kitchen team were able to make your visit so enjoyable. I will be sure to thank the entire team for a job well done. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon!

Restaurant Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (1,132)

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We visit Ocean Shores several times each year, and we always have a meal at the Shilo Restaurant. Our waitress, Stephanie, is the best. She is friendly, courteous, helpful, efficient, and a joy to visit.
My wife and I ordered the fish and chips (one of our favorites), and my son had the Caesar salad. The view is outstanding with deer roaming past the windows in this wonderful wildlife preserve. It was Father's Day (with a 20% discount for Dad), and a good time was had by all.

John R,

First, I would like to thank you and your family for your continued patronage to our Shilo Ocean Shores location. We appreciate your loyalty and your willingness to share your experiences here on Trip Advisor. I'm happy to hear that Stephanie was able to help make your Father's Day visit so enjoyable! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

My wife took me to this restaurant for breakfast for father's day. The place was clean, the staff friendly, the view was outstanding and the food was very good..

The menu had a good variety to suit anyone, the food was topnotch and the service was excellent. Our server (Stephanie) was friendly and efficient and above all she kept my coffee cup full (this is a thing with me). I would recommend this place to anyone who is in the Ocean Shores area.

2  Thank Gordon R

Gordon R,

I would like to thank you on behalf of the Ocean Shores team for submitting this excellent review! Stephanie is an amazing employee who continually wows patrons with her topnotch service, and we appreciate you sharing that here on Trip Advisor. We hope that you visit us again soon!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I had a late morning breakfast at the Shilo Inn Restaurant in Ocean Shores, Washington state. I had their "2x2x2" breakfast which, in my case, was 2 pancakes, 2 sausage links, and 2 eggs. The pancakes were huge. They might have been enough all by themselves. However, i managed to eat every bite!

The waitperson, Curtis, was very friendly, courteous and attentive.

ShiloHotels, Assistant Director of Restaurant Operations at Shilo Restaurant Ocean Shores, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

John R,

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast and the service provided by Curtis during your recent visit to the Shilo Ocean Shores. We hope that your positive experience will bring you back our way again soon!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

The Shilo Lounge is a great place to spend an evening with friends or for a romantic getaway. The servers are attentive without being intrusive and will not rush you. If you are in a hurry please tell them when you are seated. Otherwise plan for a leisurely meal whether it is breakfast, lunch or dinner. Their soups are all made from scratch daily and vary from the traditional to the exotic. Feel free to ask your server for recommendations. The servers try the foods before they go on the menu so they can answer your questions. If you are seated in the dining room you will be given the dining room menu, but the bar menu also is normally available as is some items from the lunch menu that are not on the bar menu. However, breakfast items end at 11 am.

Gary B,

I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your visit at our Ocean Shores Restaurant. We thank you for your feedback and hope you join us again in the near future!