“Great food and great service”

Las Maracas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 46 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This is one of my all-time favorite Mexican restaurants. The food is consistently very good, the service is excellent and the atmosphere is very good. I don't think you will be disappointed. The employees are very friendly and attentive.

2  Thank Angie L

Reviewed 7 March 2014

About a year ago, my husband and I visited this restaurant and were quite disappointed with the service we got and my review reflected that disappointment. I just want to set the record straight. We visited there again recently and were both impressed with the service. It was quick and friendly. The food was excellent. Las Maracas is back on my list of favorites to visit in Ocean Shores.

2  Thank JudyBuckley
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I am very accustomed to traditional Mexican cuisine. I did not find this locations food very traditional, but did find it very eatable and enjoyed my experience overall. The restaurant is actually pretty nice and the service was good. A good place to take the family and large groups, but not any die hard Mexican food lovers.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I was disappointed in that I went in during lunch and had to order off the dinner menu. I was not that hungry, but had to order the larger plate. The food was better than average, if you want seconds on chips and salsa they will charge you extra. I was not used to that.

Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went here for lunch a couple times on our stay. It was average food, though the srrvice