The Nautilus
Comfort Inn and Suites(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$150
Quinault Sweet Grass Hotel(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$92
Grey Gull(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$130
Quality Inn - Ocean Shores(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$79
Shilo Inns Ocean Shores(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$129
MorningGlory Hotel, Resort & Suites(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$81
Travelocity
Best Western Lighthouse Suites Inn(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$174
Agoda.com
Canterbury Inn(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$123
Travelocity
US$105
US$100
Orbitz.com
Polynesian Resort(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$159
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbeach rentalspull out couchhot tubliving roomunitscondodeck
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 October 2011

Whenever I need a get away for myself or my family... I always find myself at the Nautilis in Unit 108! I have stayed here many a time and have ALWAYS felt like I was at home. I found out early on that each unit is individually owned and managed by different companies so don't let the negative reviews steer you away from this great place! It is very family oriented and the owners go above and beyond to make you feel at home. There are games, movies, even ziploc bags for all of the shells you find on the beach! They think of everything! My favorite past time is to sit by the fireplace and read the guest book to see how much fun all of the visitors have had there! Be sure call AT THE BEACH RENTALS and ask for unit 108.. You can't go wrong!!!!

Room Tip: Unit 108! It is a corner unit and has patio furniture on the back covered deck!
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2011

We stayed in room 106. Looked like it was decorated in the 80's. The bed was horrible.The view was nonexixtant. The bedroom faced the parking lot and was very noisy. We were charged $20 for maid service that we were never told about. The room had a fireplace but no firewood. The walk to the beach is at least a 1/4mile. Blinds on patio door and bedroom were broken. At $160 this was no bargain. They said they were pet friendly, but you could not leave your pet in your room even if you had a crate. Our dog had to be with us at all times.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank pskids
Reviewed 13 July 2011

We recently stayed in Unit 304...dump! Ratty torn furniture, Outdoor furniture plastic and cheap, Bed squeeked so bad you could hear it in Westport. No logs for fireplace, no spices, no wine glasses, no dishsoap, disposer would not work, no matches, TV is a joke, washer/dryer room locked off, no cd's, no games, no nothing...place was dismal....Never again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank billinvegas4
Reviewed 27 May 2011

Our stay at the Nautilus was great...After a long drive through "nightmare" traffic, we were greeted by Kimberly at the desk. Her smile and friendliness was a well needed change from what we usually recieve at check-ins. She told us of places to eat out, and places of interest to check out during our stay. Our room was very quiet and comfortable, especially the private covered deck and fireplace, both with ocean views. Our friends came to Ocean Shores to visit, I cooked a seafood feast for all of us, in our kitchen. What a grand time. I would totally suggest this condo, to anyone who is looking for the perfect getaway. We will be back, and thankyou, Nautilus, for catering to all our needs.

Room Tip: 3rd floor for the best ocean view
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2011

these simpletons who run this, dare I say it, "motel", are sub-humans straight out of
"The hills have eyes". But, hey, who am I ? Go ahead and stay there. Don't take my word for it. Enjoy the rice-paper thin walls and s**t-hole accomodations. Don't forget to bring plenty of cash. And make sure you use your credit card. It's all non-refundable no matter what. This place is truly the best place to send your worst enemy ( but only if you truly hate him/her and don't mind burning bridges with that person)

Room Tip: most OTHER places in ocean shores are fine.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple