“Excellent condo experience!”
Review of Judith Ann Inn

Judith Ann Inn
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I rented two condos -- one for me and one for my mom and dad. I have never rented condos before but my mom shows her love by cooking and we all get tired of eating out all the time. The kitchens were fully equipped to cook the meals that we wanted and we were able to hang out after we ate instead of feel rushed at a restaurant. Additionally, we watched movies and walked to the beach and around town. The only negative that I would share is that the wifi was not very good in our condos. If we actually had work to do or needed to be connected to the Internet, which is often the case when my husband joins us, we would have had to make different arrangements. I shared this with the staff so hopefully it will be improved in the future because we would love to come back again!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
judann, Manager at Judith Ann Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with your family. The kitchen's do have a great feel to them and we encourage everyone to stay in and relax in them as you did! And we have contacted our wifi company to ensure that we can get this better for your in the future. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 6 August 2013

We just spent 5 days at the Inn. The rooms are large, clean with pleasant surroundings. We had a 2nd floor room so we had a nice ocean view. I think if you had a first floor room your ocean view would be more limited. Staff were very accommodating but non intrusive. After spending time in Ocean Shores I believe this is one of the nicest accommodations in the area.

Access to the beach is very easy by car, a bit of a walk if you are more energetic. We were disappointed in the quality of the restaurants in the area. If you have time take the drive !.5 hrs north to Ruby Beach. It is more of a rugged area with a different appeal than Ocean Springs,Each area has its own beauty.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank seikoKamloops
judann, Manager at Judith Ann Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us, and that you were able to enjoy the upper floor rooms and the view that they provide. We are glad that you got to stay for an extended time period and enjoy the Judith Ann Inn. We look forward to another future stay for you and we can get some good restaurants in for you.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

We just returned from staying two nights at the Judith Ann Inn and it was even better than anticipated. Honestly the photos of the rooms do not do them justice.

We booked directly through the website and when I realized I had mistakenly booked a lower level room, I contacted the Inn and they immediately moved me upstairs which I really appreciated.

We stayed in 201 which is the Lexington Suite. It is a lot larger than it looks in the photos and while I generally do not like Victorian style, it was very well done here and it really fit the space. When we entered the room we were greeted with the sounds of jazz music that housekeeping had graciously left on for us. It was great to walk in and hear the music coming through the surround sound system and see the view even though it was a foggy day. When you enter the suite, the bedroom is off the hallway to the left. There are pocket doors and a king sized bed and a vaulted ceiling. The bedding was very comfortable and it was extremely quiet. From there you go down the hallway where the bathroom is off to the left. It is very large as well with a pedestal sink and large stand-up shower. Since it was a pedestal sink, I was glad that they provided hooks on the door for our travel bag. There is a little table in there that you can move over to the sink if you want to layout some of your bathroom stuff. The towels were super fluffy and soft! The kitchen is large with a full-size refrigerator, oven/stove, sink and dishwasher. It is a really well stocked kitchen. The water in Ocean Shores does have a very strong iron smell (that is disclosed in the folder in the room but we knew that from staying in Ocean Shores in the past) but it tastes fine in my opinion. If you are sensitive to the smell I recommend purchasing your ice and water.

There is a dining table and then the living room with the large jetted tub. We loved the tub! We had just completed an obstacle course run and enjoyed being able to get rid of the aches and pains while sitting in the tub sipping bubbly. It was large enough and comfortable enough for two people and we never ran out of hot water. We were able to sit with the window and door open so we could listen to the ocean and seagulls. The robes that were provided were soft and warm.

The view from the room and deck is great. You can hear and see the ocean and we enjoyed seeing all the kites. We used the fireplace the entire time we were in the room and relaxed with books and a few movies. You can get to the beach by walking down the street and accessing off the main road. It's an easy and quick walk. If you want to visit the shops or restaurants or rent mopeds/bikes/horeses everything is within walking distance.

We loved that we were able to bring our dog with us and we loved even more the fact that the room did not smell like dog! The place was very clean, had everything we needed to eat in and check-in/out was easy and friendly. This is a great place to stay and we would definitely come back!

Room Tip: Upstairs Lexington Suite is an end room so lots of privacy and nice view.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Kristi C
judann, Manager at Judith Ann Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

We appreciate all your gracious comments for us ! We are so glad to hear you had such a great stay and that you visited us again. Your explanations were excellent and we love to hear those kinds of great things so that other people can see them as well and share the experience. We can't thank you enough and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

I had my wedding here July 4th, 2013. I wanted to move in! Wonderful space. Great location away from the busy loud main drag. The quality for you dollar is outstanding.It was like having our own private love nest. Hannah & staff are great. If you need anything just ask. The Judith Ann suites are like luxury apartments. If you need clean towels or toiletries you need to ask because they do give you privacy. You clean up after yourself as if it were your home. I CAN'T WAIT TO RETURN!!! I had some things go so wrong on my big day, flowers didn't arrive until the day AFTER my wedding, my cake fell over, the efficient was late and didn't read what I requested... But I'm married to my childhood sweetheart & The inn was FABULOUS for value and a truly romantic location. The banquet hall is connected to the bridal suite and makes for a welcoming environment.

THANK YOU, HANNAH! I CAN'T WAIT TO RETURN!!! :D

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amberleigh N

Why thank you so very much for the amazing comments! We were so glad you chose to have your wedding day with us, even though a few things never showed up and fell over, the day still turned out great! We enjoyed every minute of your time you spent with us and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 14 June 2013

What can I say. A terrific place to relax and get away. Everything you need is right there. Stay in, eat out, order out whatever you want. We actually went there in February for Valentines Day 2012 but I did not have the option to back that far. It's roomy and has great amenities. It's well worth the money simply because it is more than a room and not nearly as sterile as a condo. Men, if you want to impress the wife, take her there.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Travelin41126
judann, Manager at Judith Ann Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2013

Thank you for your great comments on both your stays!
We appreciate you taking the time and explaining how great of a value you felt your stay was with us. The feedback you give us help us better the rooms and the experience you have with us.
Thank you again and we hope to see you soon in the future.

Reviewed 20 March 2013

Judith Ann Inn was the perfect getaway for my wife and I. We were both so burned out from work and just needed time together away from everything. The room was so beautifully decorated and we used the hot tub every night. With a fully furnished kitchen I was able to even cook a couple of meals for the two of us. It was very romantic and located very close to the beach. I would definitely stay there again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: The Savannah suite on the ground floor was perfect because it was in the corner so it had the extra...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Douglas W
judann, General Manager at Judith Ann Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2013

That is so great to hear that you were able to relax and enjoy yourselves here with us. We thank you for taking the time to make comments about us and let us know how we are doing! We hope that we will see you again soon so that you may enjoy some more relaxing!
Thank you again for your great connection with us.

Reviewed 21 February 2013

After visiting Ocean Shores many times over the years, I've always wanted to stay at the Judith Ann Inn. We booked the honeymoon suite for our 10th anniversary and it was even better than I had expected. The rooms were beautiful, clean, comfortable, and huge! We watched the sun go down while relaxing in the jacuzzi and enjoying the fireplace. What a treat! Having a large, well appointed kitchen was so convenient, though we only used it for storing snacks, fruit and making tea. The bed was so comfortable and having the hotel set back from the street, it was very quiet. We had such a relaxing time and it was just a joy to come back to these beautiful rooms after taking our little motorcycle on the beach and enjoying Ocean Shores. I don't think we can ever stay anywhere else now when we visit Ocean Shores. We've been spoiled and loved staying here. It's not often I take pictures of our hotel room(s), but I did this time! HIghly recommended for couples who want some quality time together. It's worth every penny!

Room Tip: The honeymoon suite is on the lower level of the hotel so the view is limited. I would definitely s...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MDL217
judann, Manager at Judith Ann Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2013

We are so glad that you chose our location for your anniversary! The rooms themselves are quite large so they feel like home, and were so glad to hear your comments regarding all the aspects of the room. Pictures are always great too! We can't thank you enough for your great comments and feedback that help us make the Inn better for all of our guests. We are excited to hear that you will choose us in the future, and we will be seeing you soon.