“You must check this out”

Coastal Interpretive Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Hands-on learning experience, natural and cultural history of the area. Open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. No entry fee required, but donations are welcome.
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Highly recommend and it's Free ! Some very interesting ocean facts and artifacts from the Japan Tsunami. Hard to believe some much stuff floats onto the beaches here in Washington from all around the Pacific rim !

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

We happened upon this museum & were very surprised to find so much there. The man there was very informative & friendly. The "hands on" museum was so much fun. Great place to take children of all ages. Free admission, but they gladly accept donations.

1  Thank Karen C
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

We took the grand kids ages 6-10 and they loved it. From
The hands on exhibits to the seashell room. Informative and kid friendly to keep their attention.

Free but donations appreciated.

2  Thank Jodacious3
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

So much information packed in to a small place. The volunteers had so much knowledge and were so friendly. It is a hands on experience, there are very few this in the exhibit you can't touch and hold. Worth the visit.

1  Thank Katy L
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I went here based on the Trip Advisor reviews and was pleasantly surprised. There's some very interesting displays here and the volunteers are really nice and welcoming. Everything is hands on and my kids were quite interested in the exhibits. There's even a little playground in back. I didn't have any cash on me so I am mailing them a check because that's how great I thought this place was and I want to support it any way I can!

4  Thank JillCY