“Great burgers with crinkle fries.”
Review of Moby Dick's

Moby Dick's
Ranked #17 of 46 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Elma, Washington
“Great burgers with crinkle fries.”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

I am not a fish person and prefer to stick with turf meals... although the do offer unlimited fish and chips for $12.99 currently.

My burger was good. The fries were crinkled, which are my favorite. Plenty of toppings for the burger. The strawberry milkshake was made with real berries and old fashioned, bonus!

Overall, the facility lacks space and the ordering counter is situated horribly as the line blocks the door. They offer outdoor seating which is great if the weather holds.

The food is worth the stop but expect some delays and inconvenience maneuvering.

1 Thank DrHedrick

Ocean Shores, Washington
“New Owners and a bit of a rocky start . . .”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We've been eating at The Sandcastle Drive-In for years and were a bit apprehensive when new owners took over several months back (and changed the name to Moby Dick's). Of course, no one likes change - especially if you were more than happy with the way things were - but, I think the restaurant is coming along nicely. I worried that I'd no longer be able to get my favorite carby-indulgence (the sinfully delicious fry bread) - but, thankfully, the new owners have kept it on the menu along with all the tried and true menu items as well as a few admirable new ones. Yes, it was a bit of a rocky start - out of stock menu items, some food quality issues - but I think that's all behind them now. Give Moby Dick's a try . . . and don't forget the fry bread!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank LoryGene54
Spokane Valley WA
“Fabulous fish, terrible chowder”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We had the fish and chips special here for dinner on our Ocean Shores vacation. The place is cute, but hot, the prices were good the fish was AMAZING but the chowder was hands down the worst chowder I've ever had. It tasted like cornstarch and there was huge gummy chunks of starch in the chowder. Terrible!!! But the service was good. However they did promise our son some free ice cream with his meal and then never followed through with it.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank KeriW
Sumner, Washington
“Best burgers”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

The food is cooked fresh on the spot, and is hot. Those burgers are messy, just the way i like them, and they are delish!!

Visited July 2014
Connecticut
“Good food at a great price.”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff. Food tasted good and fresh and the price was excellent(not expensive) very close to beach and other stores. Restaurant inside a little small but plenty seats outside. Great place to eat if you have dogs. You can eat outside and not leave your pet in the car. My family, my dog and I loved it. We'll visit again.